Chapter 46

Sorry guys, for the late update.  I'm little bit busy with my college works..

Enjoy reading..

Arjun pov:

It was raining right go and stand in the rain. She said and I left the hold on her hand. She wants me to stand in the rain.. I deserve this punishment.. I hurt her a lot with my behaviour. I was in my thoughts and she left the place.

Immediately I went to terrace. Cold breeze touched my face.. I stood in the rain for more than half an hour. My hands started to shiver. I kept my hands in my pocket and closed my eyes. Suddenly I heard Ananya's voice. I turned my head and she rushed towards me.

What is she doing here? I thought.

"Are you mad ? Why are you doing this? Let's go down", She said and took my hand into her.

"Ananya.. I deserve this yarr.. I did a big mistake ",I said with tears in my eyes.

"Arjun... I'm really sorry. I didn't expect that you will stand in rain. Please come Arjun.. I can't see you like this ",She said hugging me tightly.

"You go.. I'll come", I said and she gave a angry look She took my hand and dragged me.

With in few minutes.. I was in my room. She ordered me to change my dress. Soon I got changed and
sat on the bed. She took the towel from my hand and rubbed my hair. I was looking straight into her eyes and her eyes are focused on my hair.

"Eat this..", she said giving me a plate.

"I'm not hungry..",I tried to say but she cut it off.

"I'll kill you now.. eat this",she yelled at me and went to wash room.

Is she angry with me? But why? She gave the punishment and I took it.. there is nothing wrong.. I deserve this. I was thinking and I heard her voice.

"What are you thinking?",She asked breaking my stream of thoughts.

She took the plate from my hands.

"Open your mouth", She asked me.

"I'll eat..", I said.

"Open your mouth..", she said again. She started feeding me. I was looking straight into her eyes.

I saw tears at the corner of her eyes. But I didn't dared to ask her. Soon I completed my dinner and she went to wash her hands.

I was in confusion..what happened to her? Did she forgiven me? Why is she dull? I was thinking and I heard her foot steps.

"I'm sorry ",She said with teary eyes.

She sat in front of me on her knees. She took my hand into her.

"Hey why are you crying now?", I asked her and wiped her tears.

"What happened to you Arjun? Why did you do this?", I asked him.

"You only said me to stand in the rain naa... then what happened?", I  asked her.

"I just told in angry..",she said.

"Are you still Angry?", I asked her.

Ananya pov:

I rushed to terrace and I saw Arjun standing in rain. I rushed towards him and took him to our room. He got changed into shorts  and I fed him the food.I sat in front of him on my knees and apologized him.

"You only told me to stand in the rain naa.. then why are you crying?", He asked me.

He is really mad.. I thought.