Chapter 65( revised)

I wrote about Rajeev also...

Enjoy the chapter..

Aditya pov:

I was really shocked to see her with Janvi.. She is Janvi's best friend.. Oh God!!It was really shocking... Even she was in a utter shock..

My eyes were on her but she ignored me.. I want to talk to her.. but she is surrounded by many people.. But I wanna talk to her.. I don't know what you do? I was thinking and an idea came into my mind.

I took my phone and dialed to Deeksha.. She took her phone and gave me a puzzled look.. Lift the call I signalled her and she lifted it..

"Deeksha.. I want to talk to you.. come to the terrace.. Make sure that no one notices you..", I said and disconnected the call.

She looked at me and nodded in no.. "Come..", I signalled her giving an angry look.

She ignored me and continued her conversation..

Hell with this girl.. I'm starving to talk to her but she is ignoring me. I sat on the couch next to Rahul..

He was talking with Arjun but I didn't concentrate on anything.. My eyes were on her.. Soon Ananya and Arjun left the place.. Now it's time for me to leave to Hotel..

I'm staying in hotel along with Nidhi.. She is not feeling well so she didn't came to meet Rahul.

"Aunty.. I'll go now..", I said looking at Deeksha but she averted her gaze.

"Adi.. Where are you going ?", Aunty asked me.

"I'm going to Hotel..", I said standing up.

"Why Adi? Why are you staying there?",She asked me.

"Aunty..", I tried to explain but she cutted it off.

"Adi.. if you treat me as your mom then stay with us", She said stubbornly.

I can't say no to her.. so I nodded in yes.

"What about Nidhi?", I asked her.

"She too will come here and stay with us..", Aunty replied.

I called Nidhi and asked her to join us.. Soon she came and I looked at Deeksha. Her eyes turned red seeing Nidhi..

Oh God!! She is feeling jealous of Nidhi... So possessive about me. I thought and a smile came on my face.

"Mom.. it's time for us to leave..", Janvi said breaking my stream of thoughts.

"OK Beta..", she said and all stood
up including Deeksha.

"Auntyji bye..", Deeksha said and took her blessing.

She is leaving now.. I want to talk to her but How? I was thinking and I got a small idea.

I walked towards Rahul and asked him for help. I asked him to take Janvi to some place so that I can spend time with Deeksha.

"Dude... I'll do it..", he said and walked towards Janvi.

"Janvi.. I need to talk to you", Rahul said.

"About what?",She asked Rahul.

"Mom... I'm taking Janvi to shopping",Rahul said taking Janvi's hand.