Chapter 38

I'm really happie today.... this book is in #5 in chicklit.. this is all because of you all.. I'm really grateful to you all..

Thanks for all your support... pls do encourage me.. and continue this..

Dedicated to all my readers...

Arjun pov:

"Varun..I'm coming.", I said and disconnected the call. With in few minutes I was in my office along with my team..

"Arjun..today is the right time to catch him..We should raid his house. We can get the details of drug supplier's.", Varun said looking at me.

"Are you sure? What if we don't find drugs in his house? ",I asked him.

"I heard their phone call. Minister's PA was talking to the supplier. But the interesting thing is he was talking to a foreigner.", He said shocking me.

"What? Foreigner? This means the supplier is from foreign..."

"Did you track his number?",I asked him.

"No...Arjun. I tried calling to that number but it was switched off.", He said.

"Can I hear the conversation?", I asked him.

"Sure..", he said and I put my headphones.

Conversation...

PA: Hello... when will you supply caffeine? We had already transferred the money.. then what your problem. Sir(minister) wants to know whether you are willing to send or not.

Foreigner: Hello Manoj. Everything needs sometime. You will definitely get it my tomorrow. We are doing this from past five years you too also know that. So Be patient and contact my assistant. Talk to him. I'll call you when you get the stock.
--------------

I took my headphones.... how is that guy?

"Varun.. you did a good job. But I'm sure that he is not a foreigner He must be an Indian..His accent  says that..", I said.

"May be you are right?But how can we get his details? ",He asked him.

"Let's catch Manoj. We should take him to our custody.", I said.

"It may create problem.. he is Minister's PA.", Varun said.

"But we should do this..soon we should get that minister into the custody.. I want to catch that mysterious person. He can't escape from me.", I said and got up from my chair.

We went to Manoj's house. I knocked the door and a lady opened the door. She might be his wife. I thought

"Who are you ? Why did you came in this midnight?",She asked me.

"I looked at my watch..it was 2:00Am. Mam where is your Husband?",I asked her.

"Who are you?", She asked us .

"We are cops.. ",Varun said showing the ID proof.

"Husband? He went to Singapore last night. Now please go..", she said closing the door.

Varun caught her wrist and we entered inside.

"Where is your husband?",I shouted.

She started crying.. "Mam why are you crying now? I asked you a simple question.. tell me the answer.",I said controlling my anger.