Chapter 74

Hello Guys,

I hope all are doing good.. This is the last chapter of this book and there is a beautiful Epilogue.. 

Hope you are enjoying the story... 

Here we go...

Ananya pov:

"Sir.. I'll go to Rajeev.. I don't want anyone to loss their lives because of me..", I said and wiped my tears.

"Are you gone mad?", Niana asked me shacking my shoulders.

"No Naina.. I have to do this.. I have to end my life with Rajeev..", I said.

"Ananya.. Why are you talking like that?", she asked and I didn't reply.

"Sir.. Please don't consider her.. I'll do whatever you say..", I said to Shah.

"But... What about Arjun?", She asked and I felt tears in my eyes.

"Listen.. I can't be selfish Naina.. They are lot of people who are suffering.. If I didn't go to him.. He will definitely turn this city to graveyard.", I said.

She was about to speak something.. and I heard Mr.Shah's phone ringing.. He took the phone from his pocket and looked at me.

"Your Husband Ananya..", he said and lifted the call.

"Arjun.. I'm in your house please come with in 10 minutes.. I have to discuss something important..", he said looking at me.

" Is Arjun coming?", I asked and he nodded in yes.

"Okay.. I'll wait in the hall.. You take rest..", he said and left.

As soon as he left, I started crying... What's my destiny? What's my fate planned?

"Why are you doing this Andy?", Naina asked sitting beside me and I hugged her.

"Naina.. Please kill me.. I don't want be a prey to Rajeev..", I said.

"Ananya... Think about Arjun? You are killing him again and again..", She said.

"I don't know what I'm doing.. But I have to do this to save those innocent people..", I said.

"Ananya.. You are killing us.. We can't allow you to do this.. Please..", She said crying.

" Please.. Don't make me cry more..", I said and wiped her tears.

She was about to talk and the door was opened.. It was Arjun.. He was on full rage.. His eyes looked red and he clenched his fist.. He looked at me and walked towards me...

"Niana.. I need to talk to your friend.. Will you give us some space?", he asked Naina and she left. He went and locked the door...

Arjun pov:

I went to my office and I started tracking his number.. But there is of no use.. I hold my head thinking about what to do next... Then I heard my phone ringing.. It was from the same number..

"Hello Arjun..", he said with a smirk.

"What is your decision? Do you want to send your wife?", he asked and I clenched my fist.

"Arjun... You are doing a mistake.. because of you many people are losing their lives.. ", he said.

"Rajeev.. I'll make you regret for what you are doing..", I said.

"Hey.. Why are behaving like a this? Just think once.. I'll give one hour of time..", he said and disconnected the call. 

I hit the table with frustration and my hand started to bleed. He gave me one hour of time and I had to find his place.. I want to talk to Mr. Shah.. I need his suggestion.. I thought and dialed his number..