Chapter 63

Hello guyzzz

Sorry for the late update.. I'm little bit busy with my college stuff.. Assignments,labs
Blah Blah Blah...

Please forgive me... I promise that I will update soon.

Enjoy the chapter...

Deeksha pov:

I sat in my seat and Adi came and convinced Aunty.. he said that I was his girlfriend shocking me.

I don't know what to reply.. he even asked me to say that I was his girlfriend but I felt a gulp in my throat.. He finally succeeded in convincing Aunty and sat next to me.

"Why did you came? Go and enjoy with that girl..", I almost yelled at him and he started to laugh.

"Oh God!! You are so possessive about me Naa", He said shocking me

"No... why would I be possessive of you?", I tried to say but he cut me off.

"Don't lie baby...", he said taking my hand.

"Don't touch... you are making me angry.. ",I said

"Angry?? You look so cute when you are in anger..",he stated with a smirk.

"Disgusting... ",I said and tried to concentrate on my book.

"Why are you going to Mumbai?", He asked me.

"It's nun of your business..", I said still looking at the book and he didn't ask me any further question. I felt my eyes heavy and I drifted into sleep.

--------------------

"Deeksha...",I heard a sweet voice and I felt a hand on my cheek. I slowly opened my eyes... I was on Adi's shoulder.. He was so close to me that our lips are few inches apart. Immediately I came out of my senses and moved back.

"I think you had a good sleep... you hugged me so tightly like a baby..", he said and I lowered my eyes.

Soon we landed in Mumbai.. I took my phone and called to my friend

"Where are you?",I asked her.

"Deeksha.. I got stuck in traffic.. I'll be there in 10 minutes..",she said and I disconnected the call.

"I turned and I saw Adi...How will you go?", He asked me.

"my friend will come to pick me ..",I said and I heard a girl's voice. It was Nidhi..

"Hey Adi... shall we leave?",She asked him holding his hand. He was looking at me and I averted my gaze.

"Shall I drop you?",He asked me.

"I don't need your help... my friend will come soon. You can go with your girlfriend.", I said and turned to leave. He left and  soon my Horlicks came and took me to her house.

I went to the room and changed my dress... I laid on my bed and drifted into sleep

-------------------------