Chapter31

Arjun pov:

I completed my work by 8:30pm and started to my home. I was really tired.

My heart was in pain. Megha was flashing in my mind. I turned on the music player to divert my thoughts.

Soon I reached my home and went inside. I saw my mom and Babhi watching TV. I went towards them and sat beside my mom.

"Hii Arjun. How is your day? ",My mom asked me.

"Fine mom.",i replied with a fake smile.

I saw Ananya who was walking towards us. She was looking at me but I had no mood to talk to her.

"Hey Ananya your husband is here. I think will you eat now.", My mom asked her. I looked at Ananya she was smiling.

Did she waited for me? But why?

"Shall we eat dinner?",Mom asked me. I nodded my head in yes.

We started eating food and Ananya sat next to me." There is a surprise waiting for you",my mom said looking at us.

"What?", I asked her.

"We are planning to send you guys to honeymoon.",She said shocking us.

Immediately Ananya started choking at the food due to the shock.

I patted her head and rudded her back . I gave her water to drink.

"Are you OK?", I asked her. She nodded her head in yes.

"Eat slowly Ananya. See your eyes turned red.",Babhi said with concern.

"I'm alright Didi.", Ananya said finally looking at us.

"Nothing will happen to you Ananya because my son is there to take care of you.", My mom said looking at Ananya.

I looked at Ananya and she was blinking her pretty eyes.

"We are planning to send you both to New York.", My mom said.

Ananya pov:

Honeymoon...

I'm not ready for it. Seriously not ready to go to honeymoon.

I was choking at the food and I felt Arjun's hand on my head. He rubbed my back and gave me water.

My eyes turned red due to the effect. I'm alright. I said finally.

"Nothing will happen to you Ananya because my son is there to take care of you.", mom said looking at me.

Maybe she is right. He cares a lot. I smiled unknowingly.

"We are planning to send you to New York.",Mom said shocking me.

New York??? I'm not even ready for honeymoon and she is planning to send us to New York.

Oh God!! I can't go back to hell. I hate that place. My Bitter past was flashing in my mind. Tears were about to start but I controlled myself.

I can't go to New York. I can't..
But what should I say? I can't hurt them with my disapproval. I can't even share my past to them.

God please help me naa... I'm struggling. I was in my thoughts and I heard Arjun's voice.

"Actually I'm a bit busy mom. So we can't go to honeymoon now.", He said looking at me.

"But I promise you that we will definitely go.",He said.

"What is this Arjun? Think about Ananya she will be disappointed.",
Mom asked him looking at me.