Y/N: Recently, yes.

Rias: Oh? *grin* Who is the lucky girl then?

Y/N: It's Akeno.

Rias: Really?! *chuckles* Guess I should give you some advice when dating her.

Y/N: You are seriously acting like a step sister to me right now. Let me guess, your's is Issei, isn't it?

Rias: Yup! You guess it!

Y/N: Actually, what makes the pervert so interesting? Other than being a good friend, of course.

Rias: I'm not sure, but there is something I like about him. What about Akeno~?

Y/N: She is a happy go lucky, person in my opinion. But she gets serious when she knows the situation. What scares me the most is her obsession towards S&M. *sigh* How can I actually make her happy other than hurting her?

Rias: I'm sure that whatever you give her, she will like it.

Y/N: Thanks, sis.

Rias: Oh? You are calling me sister already? Well, not that I hate it anyway~

Y/N: Good bye Rias, I'll be on my way.

Rias: Bye, little bro~ Oh! By the way, meet up at Issei's home today after school.

Y/N: Hai.

*timeskip*

Rias gathered the entire club at Issei's house. She started talking about the contracts that we made.

Surprisingly, I have the most. Are people that lazy to cook?

Suddenly, a knock was heard outside of Issei's bedroom. Oh right. His bedroom. Luckily he cleaned it or I'll be turning this entire room to dust. I'm sitting on the floor, not the bed. You'll never know what he did on his bed at night.

Issei's mom came in, holding what seems to look like a photo album.

Issei: Mom! Not the photo album!

Ms Hyoudo: Oh please, you all need a break. Let's take a look Issei when he was kid.

ORC: Alright!

We started looking at his picture when he was a kid. He already look cute and good looking to be honest. But because of his hobby, it has tainted his very brain. How sad it is.

We kept looking until Kiba and I notice something in the back of the picture where Issei and his friend is. It's a sword. But I felt it wasn't just any normal sword.

Kiba: Issei, what is that in the back of the picture.

I also notice Kiba's face darkened. This must be something serious.

Issei: Oh that? I don't know. But that kid is my best friend back in the day. Something wrong?

Kiba: No, nothing at all.

*time skip*

Rias: Alright boys, some one ask for you two. Issei and Y/N.

Y/N: You can have two contracts at once? I wonder what he is going to pay.

Issei: Come on, let's go.

*timeskip*

We arrived at the person's house. We knock on the door. The door opens to reveal a man with black hair dyed with yellow.

 The door opens to reveal a man with black hair dyed with yellow