Chapter 32 - Blaire

PRE-WARNING: This chapter gets a little rated.

********************

Bens hands are on my waist and mine are on the sides of his face holding him close to me.  My heart is thumping in my chest.  Ben is gently and passionate with his kisses.  I feel him push against me and he gets off his knees and slides me further up the bed until I am laying down.  He hovers over top of me, my legs are hooked around him pulling his pelvic towards me.  I feel him press against me and through my pyjama bottoms and his sweats I feel his member.  I detach my hands from his face and use them to explore his body some more.  Down his chest and along his arms which are holding him up so that his full body weight is not on me.

He kisses the side of my mouth and at first I think he missed but he continues kissing away from my mouth until he is right below my ear.  My back arches at this, his hot breath fans my skin.  He then leans back and off me.  I watch as his fingers find the bottom of his top and pulls it off him.  His muscles flex as he gets his top over his head and flings it at the floor behind him.  He looks back at me and down my body, he stops at my belly button which is visible due to my top riding up a little.  He grabs the end of my top and looks at me.  I lift my arms up over my head so he can slip it off easily.  He takes a second to look at my naked to torso before I lean up and grab onto his shoulders and kiss him.

I am clinging to him like a monkey.  His arms holding my torso against his, his thumbs tracing the sides of my boobs.  My fingers run through his hair at the back of his head and he wraps one hand around me so that his other hand can grab a pillow and place it behind me.  He then lays me down so my head rests on the pillow.  He gives me one last kiss on the mouth before moving down my chest and up onto my boobs.  He kisses my nipple flicking it with his tongue.  I gasp and suck in breath holding it in by biting my lip.  My hands in his hair holding him there.  His left hand cupping my boob. 

I can’t stop it anymore and let out a moan. I feel Ben smile against my skin.  After a bit he kisses down my stomach stops at my pyjama bottoms waistband.  He looks up at me and I nod quickly not wanting him to stop.  Then he pulls my pyjama and underwear down all at once.    He lets out a shaky breath and I look into his dark eyes.  He then kisses my ankle and moves up painfully slowly up my leg until he is kissing my inner thighs.  My breathing is jagged and my stomach is heating up.  He moves my thighs so they are resting on his shoulders and with one last kiss on my thigh he kisses were I need him the most.

My head gets thrown back into the pillow and I let out a moan.  I close my eyes and my hands go to his head, my fingers tangle in his hair. He continues to kiss and lick me down there and my whole body is shaking from pleasure. 

I feel myself getting closer.  My grip in his hair tightens and my toes curl. 

“Ben.”  I gasp “Oh Ben.”

He looks up at me and we make eye contact, his hands run up my body and cup my boobs giving my nipples a flick every now and then.   All of these feelings add together and I can no longer hold it off anymore, I release.  My body shakes and my stomach erupts.  My whole body is tingling.  My eyes roll back and I shut them.  It lasts for a half a minute Ben not stopping until I come down from my high.

I lay there still.  Exhausted.  I feel Ben move and lift me into the covers.  He then slides in next to me and wraps his arms around me.  Just before I fall asleep I use the last bit of energy I have to whisper “Thank you.”  I hear his chuckle and hold me tighter. 

********************
Hope you liked it.

Until next time.