Hey Guys :)

#88 in Werewolf - 13 May
#122 in Werewolf - 30th April
#135 in Werewolf - 29th April
#148 in Werewolf - 28th April
#201 in Werewolf - 23rd April
#228 in Werewolf - 22nd April
#265 in Werewolf - 21st April
#448 in Werewolf - 20th April
#488 in Werewolf - 15th April
#658 in Werewolf - 13th April

********************

I look back to Ben. His arms were big and his tummy toned, there were a few scars here are there. He was a fighter. He was someone who could look after themselves, and look at me, clinging onto him for dear life. Me, I'm a coward. Always been a coward.

I'm done. 

As soon as I think these words I feel myself fill with determination.

I'm done being scared, I'm done giving up. When Marcus comes, I'm going to be ready. I'm going to fight him, and if he gets me again I will never stop trying to get away from him. I mean what more could he do to me.  I was going to need to learn and train.  Whatever it takes.  No one will ever hurt me again.

********************

Blaire was kidnapped when she was twelve, whisked away from her happy home she is thrown into the life of a slave.

Ben grew up in the Haiti pack with his best friend Chase, when Chase is announced as the future Alpha of the pack naturally the Beta position falls on his shoulders.  However before they start their duties Penny, the future Luna, is kidnapped.  Will they save her? And what else will they find?

********************

This is my first story, this story has been in my head for a while now and I just needed to get it down on paper. Im not the best writer but im trying to get better.

Would really appreciate some tips.

Enjoy :) :) :) :)