forever young • yang jeongin

Start from the beginning

Seungmin smacked the younger boy’s head, “I bet you said some shit like ‘oh what are doing on Thursday?’ And she responds with ‘oh I’m reading a book.’ And you just give up and say ‘haha never mind’.”

He glared at Seungmin, “That’s not the point! Even if I asked, she wouldn’t go with me. She’s not the type to attend these events. I’m better off going with Jisung.”

Seungmin laughed, “Bro, who said Jisung was going to go with you? He landed himself a date. Surprising right? He planned it all, with balloons and everything. Boy, learn from him.”

Jeongin ran his hand through his hair, “What? I’m the only one who’s going alone?”

“Seems like it. Even I got myself a date.”
Jeongin shoved the older boy playfully, “Of course. Who wouldn’t want to go with Mr. ASB president?”

~

2 · 08  · 18  

Jeongin fixed the tie on his tuxedo and straightened his white dress shirt. He was actually going alone. He glanced curiously at the house across from his and into your bedroom window directly facing his. Jeongin waved his hands frantically to catch your attention.

You noticed something moving in your peripheral vision and glanced up. Jeongin was in a full suit and tie. He looked amazing compared to your big t-shirt and messy bun. You smiled and walked towards the window to wave at him.

Jeongin quickly grabbed a notepad and wrote something down. 

“You’re really not going?”

You shook your head lightly and wrote on your notepad.

“No, are you going alone?”

He nodded sadly. Who would have thought? Every single girl in the entire school would be lining up to be his date. Did he not ask any of them?

He grabbed his notepad again and scribbled something.

“I wish you could come.”

You sighed and wrote.

“I’m sorry.”

He frowned a bit and placed his notepad down. Jeongin waved goodbye to you and exited his room.

You sat back down on your bed and tried to focus on painting. However, something was on your mind. You took your hair out of the messy bun and tousled it slowly. Immediately, you sprang off the bed and ran downstairs.

“MOM, DO YOU STILL HAVE THAT DRESS YOU WORE?”

~

“You seriously didn’t get a date?” Seungmin asked Jeongin, linking arms with his date.

Jeongin sighed, “I told you man. Where’s the punch table? I’m gonna stand there for the entirety of the dance.”

Seungmin punched his arm lightly, “There are many single ladies out there. Just ask one of them to dance.”

He shook his head frantically, “No, I’m way too shy. I don’t even know half of these people.”

The taller boy shrugged, “Whatever suits you. Punch table is on your left.”

Jeongin trudged towards the table gloomily.

~

Jeongin poured himself his third cup of punch, staring at his friends with dancing with their dates. He sighed and sipped on his fruit punch, slightly jealous of his friends. Suddenly he felt a small tap on his shoulder.

Stray Kids Imagines || Ot9On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara