#for3racha

I just want everyone to know how truly talented these boys are. Even though they were trainees in a big company, they attended these underground rap tournaments for recognition. Not recognition because they made it into JYP, but recognition for their own rap skills, music arrangement, and song production. I can’t believe they had the guts to do this at such a young age. Especially in an environment where critique isn’t sugarcoated. It’s been a year already, and you guys have grown so much. I love you guys, and I will continue supporting each and everyone of you.

- Ruby

genre: fluff

pairings: reader x chan, reader x changbin, reader x jisung

author’s note: A set of drabbles to commemorate 3racha! Each location has a different member.
---------------------------------------------------------

Library —- 5PM

“What are you studying for?” Chan asks, taking your hand across the table.

You made a disgusted face, “Calculus.“

“Ugghh,” he gagged.

He took out his humanities book and looked sly. Chan then wrote something on a little pink post-it note and stuck it onto your forehead.

You laughed quietly, “Chan, you’re so childish.” You took the note down and read it.

Would you like to go to dinner tomorrow?

You smiled and blushed, “You idiot. You couldn’t have just asked me?”

Chan pouted, “No. It’s more meaningful in handwriting.”

“Should I keep this one too? Along with the fifty others you gave me?” you took out your pencil pouch filled with Chan’s sticky notes.

“Yes,” he leaned in and nuzzled your nose with his.

~

Airplane —- 11PM

“Ladies and Gentlemen. Sorry we are going through a turbulence. Please remember to put your seat belts on. Thank you,” the speakers announced.

You quickly buckled your seat belt and gripped onto the seat till your knuckles turned white. Changbin noticed how tense you were and offered you his hand.

“Hey, it’s gonna be okay,” he took your hand and began rubbing circles on the back to calm you down.

“We’re gonna be okay, right?” you asked him, holding onto his warm hand and leaning your head against shoulder.

“Why wouldn’t we be? Look, it’s getting less shaky. You’re hands are freezing, Y/n,” Changbin reassured you while draping an extra blanket over your legs.

You smiled softly at his kind gesture, “I’m just nervous.”

He shook your hands gently to ease you a bit.

“Thank you for your cooperation. Turbulence had passed. Please enjoy the rest of your flight,” once again the speakers announced.

“See?” he chuckled, lightly removing your seat belt.

You leaned back in your seat and let out a sigh, “I thought we weren’t gonna make it to London. Do you know how much we paid for that trip?”

Changbin rolled his eyes, “Out of everything, that’s what you were worried about?”

“Of course not. I was worried about losing you,” you smiled cheekily, snuggling closer to him.

Changbin chuckled lightly and intertwined his hand with yours.

~

Shopping Center —- 3PM

“Hurry up, Y/n! We’re gonna miss the sale,” Jisung dragged your hands through the crowds of people.

“Gosh, how many hoodies do you need anyways? You already have a bunch,” you complained, dragging your boots on the snow.

“One can never have too many hoodies. Besides, most of them are at your house,” he smirked.

You scoffed, “That’s cuz you leave them there every single time. I tell you to take them home, but you’re like ‘oh, I’ll be staying here often anyways’. Then you complain about not having enough in your closet.”

Jisung dragged you into the store, “I’m forgetful jeez. Not like you don’t wear them.”

You blushed crimson red, “I mean I might as well. They’re just laying there. Might as well put them to use.”

He squished your pink cheeks together, “You’re adorable.”

Playfully, you swatted his hand away, “Ew no. Piss off.”

“So tell me. The pink one or the orange one,” he said, holding up two hoodies.

“Definitely pink.”