She was in control here. She wasn't going to let him stay in the driver's seat for long.

Which was why she reached back as Silvio freed his cock. She took it in her hand, her grip firm without being threatening.

His eyes widened again, but he didn't look shocked so much as he looked pleased.

His eyes slid down to half mast. "Found something?"

"I did."

She gently pulled him forward just as he stepped up against her. The head of his cock pressed against her, sliding through her wet folds.

Silvio's hands on her waist pulled him the rest of the way.

He plunged inside her with one sweet, long thrust.

Jane gasped.

Silvio growled. He gave her no time to adjust. Jane didn't need it. She sighed as Silvio fucked into her. Hard and fast. As if they hadn't fucked in days.

Or made love.

Because he might just be doing that to her this time around.

That thought alone made something open up in her chest. Jane felt receptive to the pleasure, to Silvio's touch, so much more now than she ever had.

Back when they were having their little fling, and even when he'd brought her into his home to fulfill her desires for a real, romantic billionaire fantasy.

He didn't want to admit it, and maybe he hadn't meant it when he'd said it, but the fact that he might love her, or that he was getting closer to a place in his heart where he would, excited Jane beyond anything and everything she'd ever felt before in her life.

Jane pushed herself back against Silvio's cock. He fucked her deep. From the ends of her fingers to the bottom of her toes, Jane was swept away and overcome. She couldn't think about anything anymore other than her pleasure.

Silvio changed his angle, chuckling as he thrust into her. "See? Keeping your legs together like this, not closed, but having them barely opened for me makes it better, doesn't it? You like this better, don't you?"

Jane nodded. "Yes."

Silvio's chest was suddenly hot and heavy against her back. He wrapped his arm around her middle. "Open your eyes. Look at yourself."

Jane did.

She saw the look on her face, the helpless pleasure that made her cheeks and neck flushed with desire.

Then there was the look in Silvio's eyes. The dark gaze and mischievous smile. Of course he would smile like that. How else would he smile when he was inside her.

"You are so fucking beautiful. The pink in your face and mouth is the prettiest color I've ever seen in my life." His hand slid beneath her shirt, like fire against her already heated skin. He cupped her breast as he pushed his cock deeper and deeper.

"It was especially fun watching you try to dominate me."

"H-hey!" Jane glared at him over her shoulder. Glaring at him into the mirror didn't have the same effect.

He ignored her protest and kissed her hard on the mouth. His tongue licked teasingly against her lips. Fizzy bubbles popped pleasantly in Jane's brain and against her mouth where he kissed her.

So of course, she melted against him. She moaned into his mouth, opened for him, allowed him to lick her deep.

She felt the change in his body. Silvio's mouth rumbled against her lips. The force of his hips slamming against hers increased to almost violent proportions. Jane had to hold tighter to the dresser to keep her pelvis from smacking into the wood painfully.