"Fine, redo it" I say as Sarah runs to the bathroom to get my makeup bag and some makeup remover wipes.

"Liz, you're good at makeup, you should do Holly's" Evie suggests. Liz looks into my makeup bag, and gets out everything she needs to start this little makeup procedure. It's like redoing my makeup is a big deal to the girls, they're all crowded around me looking at the 'dramatic' change of colours and blended makeup mixtures that will be splashed onto my clear face.

After Liz is done with my makeup, I get a mini mirror to see what she's done. It looks perfect. Much better than how much makeup we usually wear in The Dollhouse. My eyes are smoky, lots of eyeliner and mascara to make my big blue eyes pop, my lips a light shade of pink, my cheeks a rosy red colour and my skin looking clear and acne free.

"Thanks, Liz"

"You should probably get downstairs, Harry's waiting" Dakota says. I say goodbye to the girls before walking to downstairs to meet Harry.

"Wow, Holly" Harry says, "you look so pretty"

"Thank you" I say, awkwardly, putting a piece of hair behind my ear.

"Let's go"

| In The City |

Harry and I are strolling through the huge, bright London city, carrying designer shopping bags at our sides. We originally came to the city to buy me a dress for tonight, but we haven't even bought a dress yet. Harry has just spoiled me with priceless jewellery and clothes. Well, technically not just me, the other girls too, since we share the massive walk in wardrobe.

"We should look in this shop" Harry says, pointing to a designer shop called 'Rentalee'

"It looks a bit expensive, don't you think?"

"That doesn't matter, let's just go"

Harry and I walk into Rentalee and the first thing I noticed is wildly overpriced jewellery, dresses and casual wear. This shop is really expensive.

"What about this dress?" Harry picks out a dress.

"I don't really like it" I lie. I absolutely love it, it's beautiful. The dress is a high-low styled dress. The top half is sleeveless and black, and the collar is embedded in emerald diamonds, the bottom half is the same emerald green colour, and flows freely. The reason I said I didn't like the dress was because it was far too expensive, and I wouldn't let Harry pay that much money for a dress I'm probably only going to wear once.

"What do you mean? It's gorgeous" Harry puts the dress in front of my body, having a glimpse of how I'd look with it on.

"Nah, it's alright, Harry, don't wo-"

Harry cuts me off, "try it on"

"Harry, I said no-"

"Holly." Harry gives me a serious look, and I know I have to obey. I get the dress off him and head into the change rooms.

I close the curtain and start to strip off my clothes. I have another look at the dress. Harry's right, it is gorgeous. Absolutely gorgeous. But why do we have to dress so classy and fancy just to meet some people? I wonder what the other girls will wear.

Unexpectedly, Harry opens the curtain and comes in, walking in on me in only my bra and underwear.

"Harry!" I say, hiding in the corner.

"Holly, I don't care"

"Can you at least close your eyes?" I ask.

"Why does it matter? And I have to help you zip up the dress, anyway"

I turn back around, exposing my half-naked body to Harry. I quickly get the dress off from its coat hanger and slip it on, I then ask Harry to help me zip it up, and he helps.

"Move your hair to the side, Holly, it might get caught in the zip" Harry says. I move my wavy blond hair to the side of my neck.

"There" Harry says once the dress is zipped up. I take a look in the mirror. The dress really fits my body, it shows off my curves.

"See? Gorgeous." Harry says then starts nibbling at my neck.

I move away, startled at his sudden action, "what're you doing?"

"So, we'll buy this dress then" Harry says, as if him unexpectedly kissing my neck never happened.

I get out of the dress and put back on my clothes before meeting Harry at the cash register.

"$794.99, please" The cashier says. Harry gives her the money and we head out of Rentalee.

"Are we going now?" I ask.

"Please, you sound like a child. We haven't even had lunch yet"

"I'm not hungry"

"I am, and they have a nice Italian restaurant just down the block, we should go there"

"Okay" I say, walking down the street with Harry to get to the restaurant. The walk isn't long at all, probably just two minutes. This restaurant looks divine, like those beautiful restaurants you see in movies.

Harry and I walk into the restaurant and almost immediately comes a waiter, who guides us to a small little table with two chairs. The table has a red and white checkered table cloth, and in the middle of the table is a small vase, with fresh tulips in it.

| In Harry's Car |

It's been a silent car ride so far, but then Harry randomly says, "why don't you do it?"

"Huh?" I ask, not sure what he's even talking about.

"Why don't you tell someone. You can tell anyone in the city that I kidnapped you, you can tell someone to call the police. But you didn't, why not?"

"I..."

"You like that you've been kidnapped?"

"What, no, of course I don't, you ruined my life"

"Exaggeration, much?"

"Whatever." I say and the conversation is over, well, for about thirty seconds.

"So why don't you tell anyone when you can?" Harry asks once again, getting on my nerves.

"I just" I can't really finish my sentence, I don't know how to. I mean, what do I say?

"You what?"

"I dunno" I say, looking out the window and staring at the pouring rain.

"Don't you want to escape?"

"Why are you, of all people, asking me this?"

"I thought you wanted to escape, I thought you would hate your kidnapper"

"I do want to escape"

"Then why don't you?"

"Because I'm scared..."

"Of what?"

"You, Harry"

A/N: meeting Niall and Fran will be continuing next chapter lol