The Trump that time forgot

Not all old people are the same, Bernie Sanders won the hearts of young people by sharing his aspirations and hobbies. Trump, however, is on the other side of the spectrum (yes, the orange guy is old, don't be fooled by his hairstyle that is so wonderful).

Donald Trump is a man who is nostalgic for the U. S. of the 1950s, and for that reason his country ideal is one in which there are no following things.

First, he wants no more immigrants because they bring about cultural change. He misses the times when women didn't leave the kitchen and warm the bed... and they were very grateful for it with the typical smile of the housewives of the 50s!

Second, strong opposition to the legalization of marijuana. Let's remember that the drug problem only shot up in the' 90s. Neither in the 1960s with LSD nor in the 1980s with cocaine, there was an increase in the number of dependents and non-dependents who used an absurd variety of synthetic drugs or not, Nixon and Reagan, who believed that in their times the drug problem was overwhelmed, would surely faint when they saw how badly things are at present.

Third, ignorance of the rights of the LGTB community. A stance not only of Trump, but of the Republican party itself.

"Make America Great Again," that means, back to the idealized past. A psychologist would conclude that Trump is nothing more than a crying child who fears change, pathetic.

.

.

Well, that concludes my "How Donald Trump won?!" series.", at first I thought that I would only expose a couple of things, never thought that I would list so many, but beware, that tomorrow I will put a kind of extra or plus.

What will the orange guy government be like?

will he run for another four years?

Will he win again?

These and other disturbing questions will be answered in the next section.