Anti Castro

Anti Castro

I will not discuss here whether or not you agree with the position of former President Barack Obama aka. "a lot of barack and a little bite", regarding that the US should soften its relations with Cuba.

Miami was a key state for the election, unlike others who always decided their vote beforehand, both Democrats and Republicans had to fight it at that place until the last minute.

Hillary Clinton believed that with so many Latin Americans in that state, her victory was assured. It was that unparalleled posture of arrogance and ignorance that kept her from seeing the danger coming.

The majority of the Latin American population in Miami are either refugees or descendants of refugees because of Fidel Castro's Communist government, such refugees and descendants would never accept the reopening of negotiations with the Castro family.

Trump won the Latino vote in Miami by promising that he would be tougher with Cuba's communist government.

What irony, it was said that Latinos were going to define the election and in the end they did, but not for the candidate that the very wise and learned "experts" political analysts expected. Miami was so important that Donald Trump won 29 voters from the electoral college, while other states like Pennsylvania, one of the most important, barely reached 20 from the electoral college.

MaybeHillary Clinton believed that in Miami there were only Hispanic voters ofMexican origin, for her all Central and South America is Mexico, there are nocountries like Bolivia or Chile. She should have told Obama to reverse his policy of approaching Cuba, at least until the elections passed.