The Bill Clinton Factor 2

On a previous occasion I spoke about good old Bill, the only president who broke the hegemony of pet dogs in the White House (hip, hip, hooray for Bill). Now I'm going to touch on another subject.

Hillary Clinton throughout her campaign was accompanied by the "mischief" of her husband, this was a mistake.

The next most incredible thing is true: Many Democratic women withdrew Hillary's vote for the following reasons.

First, they felt that Hillary should not have used her husband's figure to promote herself. They said it looked like she was asking them to vote for Bill Clinton's wife, instead of just voting for Hillary Clinton.

Second, Bill Clinton continues to make his own with other women, going with his wife who apparently turns a blind eye, undermined Hillary's credibility.

Third, and here things get weird, they didn't vote for Hillary, because of envy! They can't stand the fact that the woman of the Umbridge teacher-style charisma, with the smile of Jack the killer, married such a handsome man.

I assure you that this section does not contain any comedy, I have spoken to people who live in the USA, and they confirmed the three previous points. If I think it's right or fair? Of course not, but that's life, sometimes voters aren't guided by logic.