From Russia with love

No, it's not the title of the acclaimed James Bond movie. I am referring to the most powerful man in the world for the fourth consecutive year according to Forbes Magazine: Vladimir Putin.

The Kremlin's interference in the US elections is an open secret, but the curious thing was that Putin himself made previous statements, announcing that he was indifferent to both Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump.

Then why did Putin support the orange guy?

The answer was found in the Arab Spring, the old allies of the USA fell and Putin was positioned as a strategic player in the region. Hillary Clinton attacked Putin, telling him that he was also a dictator and even that, and I quote, "he had no soul because he was a former KGB agent."

Some say that such statements not only disturbed Putin, but frightened him, he believed that the woman was threatening him with overthrow as it happened in the form of dominoes throughout the Middle East.

The Russian government hacked into American servers and helped expose the scandal of Hillary Clinton and her electronic emails, which served as an excuse to vote for Trump, as I said in a previous paragraph.

There was no challenge in this from the Kremlin, American protection systems are laughable and furthermore, Russia had already made a computer "invasion" of Latvia. Something that the rest of the world cared about a shit and had no news coverage.

It's easy to check Russian attacks on the USA, as in the anime Death Note, just follow the hacking schedule and check that these were done in government office hours. And the idiots in Congress are still investigating whether it was really Russia who intervened in the USA through servers in Macedonia! They're morons!