Influencers, suck my balls

The print media are experts at putting athletes, singers and others on a pedestal. It was they who created the term: Influencers, which refers to famous people who have millions of followers in social networks and who supposedly influence their followers.

There's no such thing as influencers!

In the vote that decided the Brexit, JK Rowling, the writer of the book series: Hermione Granger and her two lazy associates, called for people to vote for the United Kingdom not to separate from the European Union. The same thing happened with several so-called influencers, and in the end the United Kingdom voted in favour of Brexit.

In the United States the same thing happened, a lot of influencers campaigned for people not to vote for Donald Trump, but the orange guy "won" the elections (they actually won votes in the electoral college, but I will not analyze that aspect because of its complexity).

Democrats fell asleep at the thought that the inluencers' supporters, like sheep, would vote for Hillary Clinton, thanks to the support she had from a multitude of celebrities.

Thereare no influencers, masters of the press or any other media, do not inventthings that do not exist, because they cause these people, in the end believethat they seriously influence millions of people, so stupid is the humanity.