Climate Change

Climate Change

Throughout the election campaign, the media always made fun of the orange guy and his attitude of scepticism about Climate Change, which he calls "Chinese tales".

Attempts were made to point out that Donald Trump was a kind of madman who was the only person in the whole world who did not believe what environmental scientists said.

If you travel to "Deep America,"you will see that people do not believe in climate change. The scene of the simpsons (the film) where Lisa S. gets shut in the face when she tries to talk about climate change, is no exaggeration.

In the documentary The Five Phases of Climate Change (Bill Nye's Global Meltdown), with scientist Bill Nye, we see how he explains to the American population about deforestation on American soil and its effects such as sandstorms and so on. No one believes him, all the villagers say that disasters are caused and I quote: "Jesus, he is the one who brings all these things, but he does it thinking of a later plan". Look, I do believe in climate change, but here I'm not going to debate whether the previous religious position is correct or not, I just note that millions of people in the USA shared the same view as Donald Trump.