Like M. Night Shyamalan

M Night Shyamalan is one of the three worst modern filmmakers along with Michael Bay and Uwe Boll. In what characterizes the spawn coming from India, he published a book justifying himself by saying that his films are the best while his detractors are moronic.

I bring up the above because Hillary Clinton is a very arrogant person according to her own campaign supporters. This is not a mere rumor, since in the middle of the election campaign some people close to her and in charge of making the campaign said it very clearly:"Her decisions are not the most successful".

Hillary didn't see or rather, she didn't want to see her campaign go to waste and didn't pay attention to the reports given by professional people or in contact with the electoral mass in the American union that didn't adjoin the oceans, hell, not even with states that did like Miami or Northern California! The latter voted for Trump.

Like Shyamalan's grotesque, Hillary Clinton has just published a book "explaining" why she lost the election. Tilds the thick orange guy to be an idiot and incapable, along with other epithets that may or may not be true, yet by attacking the orange guy in this way, is she not insulting herself because she did not win the election against such a pathetic rival according to her?

Oh Hillary, before you see your opponent's mistakes, see your own horns... sorry I say, your own fouls, and kick your husband out of here at once! Last year he went to Argentina and was caught with a "Miss of doubtful origin".