Chapter 18

There will be a Dexter reference this chapter 0u0

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"No no no.... they can't have... " I spoke quietly to myself. I started to become shaky. My thoughts were jumbled. Suddenly, images flashed through my mind.

-------------------------
FLASHBACK:

"Now you listen to me and you listen good. You have to hack their account and take the money, and like always, never, EVER, leave a trace. Got it??" My mother yelled at me from the other room, cleaning the candy red blood from her knife as my father tended to the black plastic garbage bags.

"Ye2..." I spoke timidly. Her yelling was always scary to me. I never want to disappoint her, because that'll result badly. I start hacking into the account. I didn't want to do this, not at all, but my mother and father were dangerous people.

"UGH! Come on! You're useless! Now finish the bank account and let's go before you're next!"

I tried to speed up the process. My nerves were shot at this point and I didn't think my fingers could possibly move faster than this. I then heard movement behind me.

"Shit. Their little brat is home from school. Sollux!! Hurry up or we'll make YOU knock him out!!"

I finally finished and my mother dragged me over to the stairs by the front door. She chained my wrist to the handrail. The front door opened and a kid, close to my age, opened the door. I knew him pretty well too...

"KK!" I yelled, but it was too late. My father put a needle in his neck and knocked him out with Etorphine.

"Sollux?! What did I tell you about being QUIET!?" She screamed at me.

"ii-ii'm 2orry... plea2e..."

"NO! You disobeyed me! Maybe you'll get it right next time!"

"Wh-what?? Next time??" Was the last thing I could say before they came over to me and shot a needle into my arm.
-------------------------

During the entire flashback I was gripping my arm. Hard. I had broken skin. Yellow blood dripped down my arm and I released my grip. I looked at the puncture wounds I had inflicted on myself.

I went into the bathroom and cleaned myself up. That flashback... it took place in this house... I froze and looked at myself in the mirror. My parents.... they killed... Karkat's parents... and I HELPED.