Chapter 6

>BE THE MEN IN WHITE WHO JUST KNOCKED THE INSANE KID OUT<

This was always a miserable job. None of it was really all that great. It was a sad profession, but it pays well. Nothing like sedating lunatics and takin' them away.

My partner retracted the syringe and I caught the kid. I'm not quite sure of his name, but I'll bet that'll be the next thing I'm told.

He was a young one. It's kind of unfortunate really. He's probably around the age of 12 or 13 earth years. He looks nothing like his sister. He had short black hair, while hers was long, dark brown hair. She had horns which resembled that to a ram's, and he just had two sets of horns on either side of his head. She was a bit shorter than him and was more... round I guess you can say... and he was pretty scrawny. Exact opposites.

It was almost no effort to drag him over to the truck. We knew the effects of what we shot into him would be wearing off soon, so we put a straight jacket on him for good measure.

The boy's parents came over to us. The mother was an absolute reck. The father had a solemn look. I guess opposites were common in this family? The man was trying to calm his poor wife when my partner spoke.

"You the parents?" he asked.

"Y-yes.." the mother croaked out.

"What's the boy's name?"

"Sollux.. Sollux Captor."

Interesting name. "Do you know why this happened, ma'am?" I inquired.

"He... He must of not taken his meds..."

"He takes medication?" my parter asked again.

"Yes. Its a strange form." Mr. Captor spoke now. "He usually takes honey... to settle certain... urges.. much like the one that just happened."

"What kind of honey? Is it medically prescribed?"

"It's called mind honey." Mrs. Captor held out a small jar out to me. As I took it, I heard a small, but loud voice coming from behind me.

"HEY!" A smaller troll walked up to the Captor's with a scowl. "WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING? WHERE'S SOLLUX?"

"Karkat... what are you doing here? won't your aunt be looking for you?"

The young troll known as Karkat looked around. he noticed Sollux in the truck and his eyes widened. "WHAT THE FUCK?? WHY IS HE IN THERE??" What a nice vocabulary this boy had.

"Karkat, Sollux had an accident..." Mr. Captor started.

"HE HAD AN 'ACCIDENT'? AND YOU'RE THROWING HIM IN THE NUTHOUSE?? ARE YOU KIDDING?? WHAT KIND OF ACCIDENT DID HE GET INTO TO MAKE HIM GET FORCED INTO THAT FUCKING STRAIGHTJACKET??" The boy was obviously furious.

"Look kid, you're friend Sollux here went haywire and killed his sister." my parent practically spat that out.

Karkat froze and his eyes widened. "SOLLUX.... HE WOULD NEVER DO THAT! HE LOVED ARADIA! THEY WERE INSEPARABLE!"

As the conversation between the the the three trolls dragged on, I noticed Sollux starting to come to.

"kk..?" Sollux said quietly.

"SOLLUX!" Karkat quickly moved over to the edge of the truck. It looked like he was about to cry.