"I love you so much Kaden" Ariella whispered, tears escaped her eyes as she held out her right hand and Kaden slipped on the ring on her ring finger, pressing a kiss on her knuckled. He got up and hugged her.

"What we have is too precious to be wasted by not making it official Ari. I want the world to know that we belong to each other"

"But you are leaving in two weeks Kaden and what about our parents?"

"I am not going anywhere."

"What?! But you always wanted to go to Harvard! Dalton is also going to the business school there and William also got admission in Harvard Med"

"I also got an acceptance letter from Columbia so I have accepted theirs. I want to be here with you Ari. I want us to go on dates, spend time together. Also it makes mom also happy as she wanted me to go to Columbia either way so I could be closer to home."

"I don't want to come in between you and your future Kaden."

"You are my future Ariella" Kaden said and kissed her.

In the evening they pulled up outside the Clark mansion. They had decided to tell their parents today. Kaden had called up his parents and asked them to come over. He saw his parents' car parked in the circular driveway. He pulled up behind theirs and stepped out. Ariella came around and grabbed his hand.

"This will all work out. Don't' worry" Kaden said and Ariella replied by squeezing his hand. She knew hell was going to blow over no matter what her parents' decided in the end. It wasn'y exactly their parents that scared them most, rather just one parent and that was Ariella's father, Aaron Clark. Even if they did accept their relationship, they weren't going to give in without making a fuss about it and it wasn't that they didn't like Kaden. Her parents knew him as well as they knew her and Aidden. It was just the fact that her dad still considered a little girl and refused to accept the fact that she could be dating. She knew Kaden's parents would be cool about it but they would have to support her parents.

The stepped into the foyer and heard their parents voice trailing in from the living room.

"You ready?" Kaden asked as he grabbed her hand once again as Ariella nodded.

Aaron and Dante were still in their suits as both of them had just come back from a joint meeting regarding a new venture and were still in deep discussion regarding that. Elaine hadn't gone to the hospital today as she had run a 24 hour shift yesterday in the emergency. She and Rose was shuffling through a home décor magazine looking for new ideas as Rose wanted to renovate her master bedroom.

"Mom" Elaine looked up as she heard Ariella call out to her. Aaron also looked up and his gaze immediately zoomed on to his daughter's hand entwined with his godson's.

Aaron shot up from the recliner and strode towards them, rest of them following him. Elaine hurriedly stepped up to her husband, placing a soothing hand on his back.

Ariella partially slid behind Kaden as she saw her father storm towards her.

"What is this?!" Aaron asked, his voice controlled but anger seeped through.

"Kaden?" Dante raised his eyebrows, amusement flickered in his eyes but he knew his best friend was about to blow. Aaron was over protective when it came to his daughter. Rose openly smiled. She knew Kaden had fallen for Ariella but she never approached the topic with him or meddled in it, letting fate run its course.

"Sir, I should have asked be..."

"Let go of my daughter's hand this instance Kaden" Aaron gritted out.