The Southern Raiders

Beginne am Anfang

It took an hour but Lillian and Zuko finally caught up to the gang.  Everyone were going through their belongings trying to make sure that grabbed what was needed and if they needed to make a stop into a near by village for supplies. Hakoda, the Duke, Theo, Haru and chits sang had gone their separate ways at the temple. Lillian and Zuko gathered wood and started the fire, "Guys, we have a problem." Aang said sheepishly as he walked towards everyone with three tents. Suki raised her brow, "What is it now?" Suki questioned. The others came closer, "we only have 3 tents. There's too many of us." Aang stated counting everyone, "there's 7 of us." Lillian stated with a shrug. Toph took a step back and bent an earth tent, "now there is 6 of you. Good luck." Toph smirked walking back to her camp duties. Aang was dumbfounded, "how about this. The girls share a tent. Zuko has his own and you and I Share one." Aang suggested at Sokka who seemed rather let down. Zuko huffed at the fact that no one was willing to share a tent with him. Everyone disagreed, "how about this. Aang and Sokka in one tent. Suki and Katara in the other and Zuko and I in the other tent." Lillian said in a matter of fact tone causing Zuko to blush behind her. Everyone nodded, "hands above the blanket Zuko!" Suki teased as they started setting up their tent. Lillian smirked, "no sneaking out of your tent tonight Suki." Lillian replied causing Sokka and Suki to blush. Katara seemed distant throughout everyone's conversation so Lillian decided to help her with her tent, "hey." Lillian smiled but Katara was cold, "Hi"
Lillian raised her brow and looked over at Suki who just raised her hands in a 'don't ask me' motion. Katara threw all her belongings into the tent before walking off to the cooking pot, "would you like some help?" Lillian offered, "no, I can do this. Help Sokka." Lillian stood staring at the water tribe girl, "Sokka does not need help picking his ears..." Lillian stated with her hands on her hips. Katara's face became annoyed, "Whatever, just leave me alone!" Lillian growled and marched over to Katara's, "Excuse me!" but before Lillian could attack Katara Zuko grabbed Lillian by her waist and lifted her up towards Kasai. Aang stood beside Katara and tried to calm her down, "what's the big idea! Put me down, she CLEARLY needs a slap across her attitude!" Lillian growled as she clawed the air in Katara's direction, "enough Lillian! She's in a bad mood. Even Sokka got a mouthful!" Zuko said gripping tight onto Lillian's waist.

Once everyone was done they all came together and sat around the camp fire, "camping... Sure feels like old times." Aang says happily as he gazed among his friends, "if you really want it to feel like old times, Lillian and I could chase you around and try to capture you." Zuko sighed sarcasticly. Lillian pecked Zuko's cheek, "look at you Mr comedian." Lillian grinned. Everyone burst out laughing, "To Zuko and Lillian. Who to think after all that time they tried to capture us, they'd be our heros."

"hear hear"

Zuko wrapped his arms around Lillian shoulders, "ha-ha" Katara said coldly before glaring at the couple and storming off, "what's with her?" Sokka asked, "wish I knew..." Zuko said before going after Katara. Lillian remained behind as she knew Katara needed to sort out things with Zuko before she could interfere. Zuko and Katara were at the cliff side for a few minutes before Katara stomped past, "I guess it didn't go well..." Lillian suggested as Zuko walked towards her. Zuko had a determined look on his face, "I'm going to talk to Sokka." Zuko stated but Lillian remembered all of a sudden how Suki bragged that she and Sokka were going to reconnect after so long and that she couldn't  wait to have that stud of an iceberg against her, whatever that meant, "NO!" Lillian cried as she pulled Zuko back, "What's the big Idea?" Zuko asked raising his brow... " You can't see Sokka, I mean not at this moment.. or this evening!" Lillian rushed. Zuko was really confused but when Lillian started blushing a deep red he wiggled his eyebrows in understanding, "oh... You can wait for me in the tent my little fire-cracker." Zuko growled seductively at Lillian.

Lillian stood more confused blinking her eyes, "EXCUSE ME!!!!" Lillian roared causing Zuko to step back against Kasai 'He's done it now. hehe Fire-cracker.' Kasai snickered under his breath, "your such a... a I mean! UGH!" Lillian clenched her fists causing sparks to escape from them, "Boys! Your all the same! Thick and only think with your Second HEAD!" Zuko's eyes widened at Lillian's tantrum. Lillian marched away towards their tent and settled herself down, "Dum dum.." Lillian said under her breath as she felt the heat rise in her face.