WenWenNeo

Hi guys this interview is with WenWenNeo hope you enjoy it, mwah xx from lolly ______________________________________________________________________________

So, how are you?

I'm happier than a child on Christmas morning that got a pet dog for Christmas. (And this is because I'm going to see Brave on opening night!!!)

How did you hear about wattpad?

My bff in the world... GOOGLE!!!

What made you interested in wattpad when you first saw it?

The comments people posted on stories were so kind. There were almost no hate comments and the other site I used was awful because people bashed me.

Have you always been interested in writing stories?

Yes, since I've been reading, my vocabulary has always been amazing for a thirteen year old. So much, people made fun of me for it. I used to write stories since I was in Gr. 1 and I never stopped!

So who encourages you to write?

My fans and readers always. Special shoutout to @AurelieBonhoffen and @AuberCake! You guys make me continue writing!

So how do you find time to write?

Since it's almost Summer, there isn't much homework so time isn't a problem. The real problem is my attention span!

So what is your favourite book, here, on wattpad?

I don't have one.. I used to, but now i've read so many good ones! I like anything by @cold_lady19, or Nadie_Rae!

Who is your favourite wattpad author(s)?

One of them is probably @princessharley, but my favorite is going to be @Nadie_Rae. I also like @MarikCayne!

So what would you say is your favourite story genre?

Definitely Mystery! I never get what happens because I'm absolutely awful at guessing which makes everything more surprising for me!

Are you a very versatile reader then?

I guess you could call me that! I'll read anything, but if it's cliche I'll stop. You're story can be any genre, but if it's cliche, I'll stop immediately! I can't stand cliche writers.

How would you deal with negativity towards your work?

I try to take deep breaths, but it's hard considering people don't generally hate on me. I don't usually get hated on, real life and internet, so It's a bit hard to deal with sometimes...

Well what is the hardest thing you have came across since you began writing?

Staying focused. Sometimes, I'm just too lazy ro write and it's a big problem for me... Thankfully, my fans can get me back into the habit!!

Is your writing personal to you?

Yes, that's why I get so offended so easily. I don't show anyone my writing when I first started. I wouldn't even let my mom read it! People would hate on me for being smart, but I could deflect it. Writing is different... it isn't as easy to not take their opinions to heart.

Why is your writing personal to you?

When I write, I pour my soul into it. My thoughts, settings, PoV's! All of it goes towards my writing and my story is a part of me. That must've sounded really stupid, but I'm not going back...

So what advice would you give other writers?

Never do something you don't want to. It's ookay to stop writing a story in the middle. Sometimes, you're just not into it anymore and it's completely understandable...

RANDOM QUESTIONS!!!

Moving on from literature, what other things do you do?

Music is my second passion! I love to sing and my parents have to frequently tell me to shut up! LOL :P

If you could work with any published author who would it be?

I don't know. I'd love to work with JK Rowling, but since the age difference, it may be awkward....

If you could take any of your characters out for the day who would you take? Where would you take them? And why would you take them there?

I'd probably take Kaleigh from my story Shattered out and I'd take her to West Edmonton mall because Kaleigh doesn't usually have fun!

What is the funniest thing that has happened to you?

Well, once I found a pad in my desk and I started freaking out in the middle of class. everyone was staring at me and laughing. It was really embarrassing because I disrupted the class...

Ok, last question, can you tell your fans a few fun facts about yourself?

1. Well, I prefer to listen to youtube stars instead of very famous people. Youtube Stars can actually sing, unlike the celebs these days...

2. I have a gigantic temper and I can probably swear so much that you'd think I was a guy.

3. I tend to be very mean when I'm angry. I get really mean to everyone around me because of my temper and I do physically hurt people!

Anything else you would like to say to your fans or anyone?

I am Inigo Montoya, you killed my father, prepare to die! (I use this for every interview! Guess the movie?)

Thanks for the interview! :)