PinkyPromise99

Hi guys this interview is with PinkyPromise99 hope you enjoy it, mwah xx from lolly ______________________________________________________________________________

So, how are you?

I’m feeling a little sleepy right now..and tired...*yawns so loudly she swallows everything*

How did you hear about wattpad?

Through my sister. I truly believe it’s fate lol. I thought Wattpad was a site for people to read published books, and since I’m a book-warm I checked it out. Imagine my surprise when I find out that the book I was reading, This lil’ hottie was a geek, was written by a teen! I feel in love.

What made you interested in wattpad when you first saw it?

Oh, so after I fell in love with the site, I started reading around on it more. I’d already started writing before Wattpad, but I never knew of or tried a website that would allow others to check out my stories. That’s why I joined. I hooked immediately!

Have you always been interested in writing stories?

Nope. I hated reading up until...4 years ago? I’m 18 now, so that was when I was 14. After my love for reading skyrocketed (really, I became obsessed. No line)- my love to write kind of grew and grew and is still growing.

So who encourages you to write?

My dad, but mostly myself, and well, God. My dad because, he’s the only person that I talk abou tmy stories too (in person) and we bounce ideas off each other. Myself, because writing has been a major escape for me throughout my darkest times, and God because he gives me inspiration and just helps me through everything else ^^

So how do you find time to write?

It’s hard, some days and easier other days. Like now, I’ve finished most of my classes and only have a few weeks till the semester ends, so I have TONS of writing time. But in the summer, I don’t think I will. Mostly it just comes to me being diligent and finding time though.

So what is your favourite book, here, on wattpad?

AHH!!!  HOW CAN I CHOOSE?! THEY’RE ARE WAY TOO MANY!! Okay, so of the top of my head: A Surreptitious Relationship, Living Highschool To the Fullest, My Vampire Love, and...Unwillingly Mated! *Phew, that was hard* All of my faves are in my library :)

Who is your favourite wattpad author(s)?

XxSkater2Girl16xX, SkyDancer, Jemma1011, nikayaya, HowBoysThink, kirsty1000, and MissElizabeth! (That’s just a few)

So what would you say is your favourite story genre?

“Rrromance”!, she said with a french accent. Haha, that and Comedy(LOTS OF THOSE!), Action, Fantasy and Adventure and Drama!

Are you a very versatile reader then?

Yes, I like to think so. I hardly ever read anything without romance though, BUT romance doesn’t have to be the main plot. It’s just got to be in there ^_^ <3

How would you deal with negativity towards your work?

Um...I’m really sensitive, so it’ll hurt me...heh...but, I’m good with taking critiques, so after I get over my feelings, I’ll either decided if this it’s something I should work on, or if its something

I should brush of.

Well what is the hardest thing you have came across since you began writing?