SeanPowell

Hi guys this interview is with SeanPowell I hope you enjoy it, mwah xx from lolly ______________________________________________________________________________

So, how are you?

I am very good! Thank you for asking! :D

So how did you hear about wattpad?

I heard about Wattpad from my awesome friend Sarah who is also on this site.

What made you interested in wattpad when you first saw it?

At first, I really didn’t like Wattpad! I was so used to another site but then when I realized how much easier, funner and more interactive a site Wattpad was, I was hooked and still am.

Have you always been interested in writing stories?

Hell yeah, I have been writing stories since I was a child. I love creating other people and their lives.

So who encourages you to write?

Hmm, who encourages me? That’s a though question. People with stories encourage me to write. If I hear something about someone being mistreated or just a great story it will encourage me to write because people need to hear these stories. Also my fans encourage me to write! Without them- who would I write for?

So how do you find time to write?

I dedicate all of my nights to writing. Maybe mot every single night but about five days of the week I write. Whether its just developing the characters or writing an actually chapter, I’m always doing something. I will stay up as long as it takes to finish a chapter or to create a new character. Some nights I’m awake to 4 in the morning because once I start a chapter I have to finish it,

So what is your favourite book, here, on wattpad?

Wow, that’s hard, I’ve read way too many. I love remembering Sunday, that was a great story. I love Eliza Monroe’s new story about a serial killer, it’s awesome! I like any story that is different than everything else

Who is your favourite wattpad author(s)?

Oh that’s way to hard. I like the works by Frakkevin, Eliza Monroe, Garf398, CJ_apathy and so many more!

So what would you say is your favourite story genre?

Definitely the original stories, you know something that is totally different form anything you’ve read. I loved The Lovely Bones, it was so refreshing to read. I love all the Harry Potter books, they are amazing!

Are you a very versatile reader then?

I don’t really know what that means :P but if it means do I read a lot then the answer it yes, I am always reading and go from one book to another!

How would you deal with negativity towards your work?

Well I am thankful enough that I don’t receive a lot of negativity. But the ones that I have got I just take on board what they say and focus on the good ones. I don’t like haters. And people who won’t give your book a chance because of the themes. But everyone has an opinion. I love all forms or criticism but obviously I prefer the kinder.

Well what is the hardest thing you have came across since you began writing?

Hmmm, since I began writing my most popular book, Do You Know Eva, I have realized that there are many people who won’t read your book simply because it involves a same sex relationship. I’ve gotten people who just won’t read it and its something I have become aware of- which also helps me write the book as well. Some people think its weird and they will steer clear from it. Its not hard to see but its hard to accept that people won’t even read it because of something like that, I mean its just like any other love story. I’ve also come to face writers block, but thankfully have only gone through it once or twice.

Is your writing personal to you?

My writing is very personal to me.

Why is your writing personal to you?

Writing is my way of escaping everything- I devote myself to it. I put all of my emotions into all of the characters I write about and I just love writing so much! It’s my hobby and I couldn’t be without it.

So what advice would you give other writers?

Uhm, don’t like criticism knock you down, or haters. Just keep writing and don’t give up!

RANDOM QUESTIONS!!!

Moving on from literature, what other things do you do?

I am an actor so I do lots of drama and other forms of performing arts. I also am a die hard ice skater and have trained a lot, but my rink got closed down recently so I sorta had to give it up

If you could work with any published author who would it be?

Definitely JK Rowling- the woman is my idol- she created my childhood!

If you could take any of your characters out for the day who would you take? Where would you take them? And why would you take them there?

I would take my character Eva out because she is the type of person I would get on with. I would take her to MacDonalds because she is a simple person! :D

What is the funniest thing that has happened to you?

If you knew me the way my friend’s do, everything I do is funny. Not a day goes by where I don’t embarrass myself- whether it’s tripping or walking into doors. There has been way too many funny things to happen to me to write down.

Ok, last question, can you tell your fans a few fun facts about yourself?

Hmmm, I got asked this question awhile ago- I guess I could tell them that I don’t plan on being an author in the near future, but maybe when I’m like old. The rest of my life im devoting to acting. But writing will always be part of my life! And can I tell them I love them all! :D

thanks for the interview, mwah xx lolly