Stephfid

Hi guys this interview is with Stephfid hope you enjoy it, mwah xx from lolly ______________________________________________________________________________

So, how are you?

Good, you?

I’m great thanks, How did you hear about wattpad?

From you and GottaLoveIt

What made you interested in wattpad when you first saw it?

I liked reading, and this site had alot of diffrent books by real people, so I tried it out.

Have you always been interested in writing stories?

Em not really, I only really started when I saw this site, I'm much more of a reader than a writer

So who encourages you to write?

Mostly other writers, and my fans, but I have massive writers block so...

So how do you find time to write?

Yeah Normally at school but my stories are on hold at the moment, but I'm planning on updating them soon,

So what is your favourite book, here, on wattpad?

It changes everyday really, but right now I'd have to say, Enjoying The Chase by kirst1000

Who is your favourite wattpad author(s)?

Theres a few, soo emm... kirsty1000, xxWhoAteMyCookiexx, XxSkater2Girl16xX and a few others.

So what would you say is your favourite story genre?

Em, probably Romantic Comedy,

Are you a very versatile reader then?

Lolly, you know me, you know I dont understand big words...

How would you deal with negativity towards your work?

Em I think I just kinda take it on board, I mean I know I'm not the best writer ever, and everybodys entitled to their own opinion, but that being said I wouldn't like it if they came on just to say nasty things. If they don't like it no ones forcing them to read it.

Well what is the hardest thing you have came across since you began writing?

Writers block

Is your writing personal to you?

yeah definitely that writing, personal to me

Why is your writing personal to you?

I dunno I suppose it's kinda, I suppose because it's the one place I can escape everything, and everyone thats around me and be someone... Diffrent,-and I dunno better?- for a while, it's kinda a place with no judgements and restrictions, I can make it relate to something I know, or it can be totally random sooo... Yeah...

So what advice would you give other writers?

It doesn't matter if you have one fan or a thousand, but you should write for you, and whether you're popular or a undiscovered, keep going and do it because YOU want to, not because of others.

RANDOM QUESTIONS!!!

Moving on from literature, what other things do you do?

Em I sing -not well- and I love drama

If you could work with any published author who would it be?

Probably Rachel Caine, she's awesome and has a great writing style.

If you could take any of your characters out for the day who would you take? Where would you take them? And why would you take them there?

Probably Alex from 'Victory Or Death' cuz' she's just harass, and we could go to the cinema or something... Yeah :)

What is the funniest thing that has happened to you?

By funniest I'm guessing you mean humiliating, alot, but I'd have to say that when a certain something was found on the roof, and err yeah, I'd rather not go into details, but you remember.

Yes I do remember. Anyway last question, can you tell your fans a few fun facts about yourself?

1) I embarrass my self on a daily basis, 2) I'm a complete couch potato, 3) I love to sing 4) I have a Siberian Husky called Lupo 5) My friends think I'm one of the most likely to become a Lesbien And 6)I fail at French.

Thanks for the interview :) xx

You're welcomex bye!