mjt123

Hi guys I’m really sorry I haven’t uploaded any interviews in ages, please don’t hate me :(

but anyway this interview is with mjt123, I hope you guys like it :) ______________________________________________________________

So, how are you?

I’m doing awesome, thanks for asking!

 How did you hear about wattpad?

My friend at school told me about it. She has an account here too, her name is MrsRobsessed

 What made you interested in wattpad when you first saw it?

I guess seeing the stories of my friends on Wattpad and their profiles got me interested. After seeing more people on Wattpad, I realized how international the website was and decided to make an account!

 Have you always been interested in writing stories?

Absolutely! I’ve been writing for as long as I can remember. Over time though, my stories became more improved and soon I decided to post them on Wattpad, where they have been a success so far.

 So who encourages you to write?

Nobody really encourages me to write, but I guess if it was anybody it would be my friends on Wattpad and my fans!

 So how do you find time to write?

Well, right now I have a week off of school, so I have been writing like crazy but when I do have school, whenever I don’t have homework and I feel like it, I usually write a whole bunch. I write on Weekends too!

 So what is your favourite book, here, on wattpad?

I’m not sure about my favorite book but one that I really liked was “My Life with the Walter Brothers” that was a really good book! All of the people who I have fanned also have some amazing books, so when you have time, check them out!

 Who is your favourite wattpad author(s)?

Like I said before, I don’t have a specific author that I like, but I do like MrsRobsessed, Mizzy98, Fallzswimmer and iAdorable.

 So what would you say is your favourite story genre?

I would say my favorite story genre is Adventure. I guess Romance is alright, and I really don’t like Vampire or Werewolf, but Adventure I really exciting in my eyes. So, Adventure is my favorite!

 Are you a very versatile reader then?

I would say I am. I will usually read anything other than Horror. I don’t like Vampire or Werewolf stories either, but if I had a friend who asked me to read her story, I would do it!

 How would you deal with negativity towards your work?

Well, if someone were to say something that they didn’t like about my story, I would try and fix it. If it were more negative than that, I would try to ignore it, because I tend to do that a lot :D

 Well what is the hardest thing you have came across since you began writing?

Usually, writers block is quite difficult for me. I will have it fairly often, but as long as I don’t write while I have it, I’ll be fine!

 Is your writing personal to you?

Some of it is. A lot of my stories are based off of real life situations or based off of real characters, so I would say yes.

 So what advice would you give other writers?

I would say, as a writer, try to be very descriptive in your work! I really get sucked into a story when there are very vivid details. Also, try to write properly. Use good grammar, punctuation and spelling. I usually don’t bother reading a story if it isn’t written properly…

 RANDOM QUESTIONS!!!

Moving on from literature, what other things do you do?

Well, I also play the piano. I also do a lot of painting and sketching and doodling and stuff. I would say I’m quite a creative person.

 If you could work with any published author who would it be?

If I could work with any famous author, it would probably be either Suzanne Collins, author of the Hunger Games series or Helen Dunmore, author of the Ingo chronicles. I don’t know much about either of them, but both of their stories are absolutely incredible!

 If you could take any of your characters out for the day who would you take? Where would you take them? And why would you take them there?

I would probably take Dawn from my story “By Dawn” because she is based on one of my best friends, who moved away in third grade *Sad Face*

 What is the funniest thing that has happened to you?

OMG I have NO clue! There were so many moments,

 Ok, last question, can you tell your fans a few fun facts about yourself?

A few fun facts… Well, here’s one that most people find quite interesting, I live on an island in the Caribbean, south of Cuba. Most people back in Canada (where I am from) find that very interesting. I had another interview today where they asked a few random facts about me, so I’ll just say them again!

I don’t like waffles!

I haven’t had a soda easily in over a year! I don’t drink Soda!

My nails are pink and orange today! Sorry… I just had to say that!

 Thanks for the interview :) xx

Thank you so much! I hope this helped some authors out there and you guys will consider reading a few of my stories!

Thanks again!

--mjt123