ChocoLily

Hi guys this interview is with ChocoLily hope you enjoy it, mwah xx from lolly ______________________________________________________________________________

so, how are you?

I'm fine~ just being lazy~ haha!

How did you hear about wattpad?

Um, actually, I first know about wattpad at another site, where a person make a group about wattpad. curious about it, I google it and ta-da, I found wattpad.

What made you interested in wattpad when you first saw it?

Um... stories? and posting your own stories? And love it when people comment and voting your stories. Plus, you get all excited when you see the reads keep on increasing. Don't tell me you don't like that too! XD

Have you always been interested in writing stories?

Yup, sure is. Been interested in writing since I'm young, but didn't show anyone about my works till this year :) But my parents doesn't read my stories, as I never let them know, so shush~ :)

So who encourages you to write?

Um... no one? I encourage myself XD

So how do you find time to write?

Um... when I'm free or trying to get my mind off something. When you write, you imagine yourself as your character, and not really you anymore~

So what is your favourite book, here, on wattpad?

Er... I don't exactly have a favorite book here in wattpad, but for now, I'm interested in 'A Devil's Tear' by xxcrimsonxshellxx its a great and adventurous book!

Who is your favourite wattpad author(s)?

Er... I don't have a favorite, because if I do, I will be bias to my friends XD

So what would you say is your favourite story genre?

Um, action and paranormal. You will notice most of my stories are in that category, kind of anyway :p

Are you a very versatile reader then?

um... not really? I don't really read horror, as I am very easily get afraid, and my imagination runs wild about it. I do want to spent my night peacefully~

How would you deal with negativity towards your work?

Well, I appreciate their comments on my work, thank them and if the comment/ advise is good, I will take it and try to correct my errors, if that is possible. But if they are being rude, I will be as nice as possible to tell them "It's a story, kid". Not literally :p

Well what is the hardest thing you have came across since you began writing?

Sometimes I may encounter writers block. But that may be fixed if I come back to it later. But what annoys me is I might have new ideas popping up, which is not related to the story that I'm writing. So yeah, you might notice I have lots of still ongoing stories, but don't worry, I upload all of them~

Is your writing personal to you?

You can say that, as most stories are somehow related to me.

Why is your writing personal to you?

Er.. because~ Well, most of my character's opinion on things is based on my opinion (some anyway)

So what advice would you give other writers?

Um.. don't give up so easily. Be tough and do your best~ But please... if you really want to write, please check your grammars and way of writing. (Not that my grammar is excellent anyway but some writer's grammar is much worse than mine. No Offense taken!)

RANDOM QUESTIONS!!!

Moving on from literature, what other things do you do?

I read, rp-ing, sometimes cross-stitching and many more~

If you could work with any published author who would it be?

Really? That would be awesome! If so, I would love to work with Lili St. Crow or Rachel Caine. They are one of the best authors! But of course, there are other authors that I would love to work with but I will just state two here :)

If you could take any of your characters out for the day who would you take? Where would you take them? And why would you take them there?

That would be difficult to choose~ But I have to choose one don't I? I will choose Marvis from "White Samurai Girl". I would take him to the cemetery, why? I want to see how he's going to rise the zombies from the ground. It would be a one in a life time experience, except there will be a zombie attack in the future, that would be very terrible thing to happen. And in case you are wondering, yes, Marvis is a necromancer.

What is the funniest thing that has happened to you?

That, will be my secret and I won't share it with anyone XD

Ok, last question, can you tell your fans a few fun facts about yourself?

About myself? Okay, sure I guess :)

# I went hyper if there's chocolate for me to eat. That happens after I eat the chocolate of course!

# I love watching anime and manga, but now, I seems to lack contact with them. Busy busy, ya know?

# I don't like numbers. Except for money, of course! When you ask me to start counting, my brain will freeze up. Literally.

# I love cakes, meats and I don't think I will survive being a vegetarian.

Thanks for the interview :) xx