Not4real

Hi guys this interview is with Not4real I hope you enjoy it, mwah xx from lolly ______________________________________________________________________________

So, how are you?

I'm very good thanks(:

So how did you hear about wattpad?

My best friend first introduced it to me, she was reading it when I was over.

What made you interested in wattpad when you first saw it?

I liked the fact that it was just normal people that had a talent for writing, because I've always been writing since I was younger.                                                                        

Have you always been interested in writing stories?

Mhmm, I used to make up stories since I was little.

So who encourages you to write?

My fans! Or thinking about the people that enjoy my stories.

So how do you find time to write?

Hmm, it's become a part of me, really. So, if it kinda works it way in really . Like showering ! Hahah

So what is your favourite book, here, on wattpad?

I LOVEEEEEEEEEEE These ones : 'Surviving The Mclane Boys.' 'She's One Of The Boys- series.' 'Tame My Heart.' OH ! And I really liked 'Believe me, I'm lying.'

Who is your favourite wattpad author(s)?

It would have to be, 'XxSkater2Girl16xX' , 'ChocoholicJunior' , 'bacutie4eva' , And 'nessie64'

So what would you say is your favourite story genre?

I love humor and a dash of romance. Sometimes I enjoy supernatural or suspense books too, it depends on the day(:

Are you a very versatile reader then?

Yup ! And I take pride in it.

How would you deal with negativity towards your work?

Funny enough, I don't get much Hate-Mail. But, if someone criticizes my work it doesn't bother me much. If you don't wanna read it, I'm not gonna shove it down you're throat, y'know?

Well what is the hardest thing you have came across since you began writing?

That one rough patch (I'm sure my fans know which one.) Where I didn't write for months. Things were going on in my life and it was just tough to write. But, I slowly realized how much my work meant to me and patched it up[:

Is your writing personal to you?

Mmm , very. Even though the plot is like, totally different from me, my characters all have a little bit of myself in them. Be it a short temper, or sarcastic attitude. They're a piece of me.

So what advice would you give other writers?

Never give up. And remember, be it 2 readers or 20000000000000 readers, someone likes, or even loves, your work. So, keeeeeeeeeep it up ~

RANDOM QUESTIONS!!!

Random questions yay!!!

Moving on from literature, what other things do you do?

I run almost everyday. I listen to LOTS AND LOTS of music. I love video games and playing with my dogs and kitty cat. I LOVE BEING RANDOM . Hahah . Laughing, and hanging with my bestfriends. Oh ! I <3 Sleeping too(;

If you could work with any published author who would it be?

J.k. Rowling ! Or L.J. Smith . LOVE THEM<3

If you could take any of your characters out for the day who would you take? Where would you take them? And why would you take them there?

Oooh . Tough one. I'd say Josefina. She's from my new story, but she's pretty laid back and funny. Mostly cool and collected. I'd take her to.. the beach. Because Felix's expression would be hilarious :3

What is the funniest thing that has happened to you?

To me, personally? Funny things happen on a daily basis, but.. hmm. Oh ! A few months ago, it was a really rainy day after school and I was walking with my friend's on the sidewalk. My friend Craig started walking on the wet grass and I was talking to him too, when I thought 'Hey, I guess the grass isn't slippery, I wanna walk on it!' So, I took not even three steps onto the grass when I slipped and landed right on my but. My leg also fell into a nearby puddle. Best part? My friends just looked at my completely bewildered expression and busted out laughing, making me join. It was so funny. One minute I'm walking and next, I'm a wet heap on the grass.

Ok, last question, can you tell your fans a few fun facts about yourself?

Fun facts about me!:

1. I'm VERY clumsy.

2. I'm a nerd in school 8D

3. I have a very short temper, but then can be over it in like 3 seconds.

4. My favorite color is blue.

5. I LOVE ANIMALS.

6. I twirl my hair around my finger when I'm nervous or bored.

7. I read Manga , hahah .

8. I'm an Aries :3

9. I live in floridaaaaaaaa .

10. I read MLIA and I ADORE DINOSAURS AND COLORING ! :D

Thanks for this interview

You are very welcome and thank you too, bye for now  :)