LukeTheLad

hi guys so this is my first interview, so let me know if it is any good, how i can improve etc and any other questions you would like to know the answer s to

oh btw, When I speak it will be normal font, when Luke (aka LukeTheLad) speaks it will be bold just to make it easier, it will be the same for any interview i do really, mine wont be bold and the interviewee? will be bold

bye for now guys love lolly xx _______________________________________________________________________________

So luke how are you?

I’m cooler than....ice

Good so how did you hear about wattpad?

Ummm....i found it by accident my mouse accidently clicked on it instead of yahoo, and here I am ;)

What made you interested in wattpad when you first saw it?

Uhhm TBH(to be honest), I saw girls and was like, ‘oh hot diggidy’ and I made one and decided to write a story

Oh, but have you always been interested in writing stories?

Yeah, I didn’t mind not being a writer but ive always had a passion for writing.

Cool, so who encourages you to write?

Umm.... I hate JK Rowling TBH I want to shoot her ;) umm I say romance. Like the blood brothers... the book version.

Interesting, so you’re a footballer, right?

I am indeed

So how do you find time in your busy schedule to write?

Umm I’m very fragile so I tend to get injured easily, i usually write when I am on break too.

So what is your favourite book, here, on wattpad?

Umm well I’m not sure if that’s still the name but it’s called ‘arranged’

Do you know who the author is?

Umm, I’d have to search it

Ok then never mind, who is your favourite wattpad author(s)?

Ummmm..... lovelyladieslie! OH MY GOD “watching over angels” is like WOW!

So you would recommend this story then?

YEAH!!!

So what would you say is your favourite story genre?

Historical fiction.... No romance.... No historical!.... I dunno I’ll choose then both :)

So you are a very versatile reader then?

Yeah I read everything except vampire, werewolf stuff!

Moving on from literature, what other things do you do, aside from football/soccer?

Umm.... eating, watching football/soccer, spending time with my girlfriend.... shopping?

Cool

Indeed :)

How do you deal with negativity towards your work?

Umm this may be rude. I tell them to “go away” and put up my “pinky finger”

Ok? Well what is the hardest thing you have came across since you began writing?

Umm cliché’s... people love them I hate them.

Is your writing personal to you?

‘Ruby Red’ was the rest not really?

So, why was ‘Ruby Red’ personal to you?

Umm... for one the family was like my own, just scrap the older brothers and make me older than Nathans sister. His mum is like my mum, a joker but when she works she’s on it. My dad, he was like his dad.

Oh, I see

Lol, Indeed you do

So what advice would you give other writers?

Umm.... try not to have clique’s. It’s funnier than having ‘I’m in love with my brothers best friend who is the alpha and did I mention he’s my PE teacher’

RANDOM QUESTIONS!!!

If you could work with any author, who would it be?

Ummm... Mary Sheller, she could have been gorgeous in her day!

If you could take any of your characters out for the day who would you take and where would you take them?

*chuckles* Nathan or Hayden. My charmers, just go into town and pick us up some ladies ;)

What is the funniest thing that has happened to you?

I fell up the stairs

Seriously that is your funniest moment?

Umm... but the thing is I was following this girl (sounds creepy) and she was HOT! And she told me to follow her so I did I was running after her and I fell right up the stairs just as she looked back. And she was laughing and took a picture and put it on BBM and facebook. Emotional times.

Ok, last question, can you tell your fans a few fun facts about yourself?

1)      I used to dance (don’t ask)

2)      I played the lead role in my schools play of ‘Moulin rouge’  (again don’t ask)

3)      My middle name is Anthony

4)      My best friend is James

5)      I still have a stuffed animal

PEACE OUT!

Ok, well bye Luke. I hope your careers in both football and literature go well and thanks for the interviews, mwah xx

:) it probably will, peace out, bye lollie x