minimaxiee

Hi guys this interview is with minimaxiee hope you enjoy it, mwah xx from lolly ___________________________________________________________________________

So, how are you?

I'm good a little tired but ahh what can you do?

So how did you hear about wattpad?

I was looking for an ebook I wanted and accidentally clicked on this.

What made you interested in wattpad when you first saw it?

The books , I was instantly drawn to it all...plus the colours are awesome.

Have you always been interested in writing stories?

Yeah ever since I was little , I remember writing a story about cake that went missing but yeah...there was a thick and thrilling plot..

So who encourages you to write?

My friends and family, I mean I haven't had the easiest life and some of the things I write mean more to me then people might think

So how do you find time to write?

I write whenever I have the chance, weekends and breaks mostly when I have more time.

So what is your favourite book, here, on wattpad?

There are three, 'the kissing booth', 'one night with the prince' and 'he saved me'...

Who is your favourite wattpad author(s)?

I don't really have any favourites, I read stories that catch my eye, not because of the author.

So what would you say is your favourite story genre?

Humour and mystery/suspense..they are radd, I find romances all that easy to read because their often cliché and stuff and cliché makes me bored.

Are you a very versatile reader then?

I guess you could say that...

How would you deal with negativity towards your work?

I love negativity it shows that I'm not perfect and that I'm happy with the way I am, everyones got haters and its a part of life

Well what is the hardest thing you have came across since you began writing?

Keeping up the detailed descriptions sometimes they falter but that's been going really well for me currently. Sometimes I forget the names or descriptions of characters so that's never good.

Is your writing personal to you?

Yeah, it is...somethings are nothing to do with my personal life but some little hints are.

Why is your writing personal to you?

Its personal to me because , I can pour my heart out , my problems and troubles and in my books I can sort the situation out.

So what advice would you give other writers?

Don't give up, and keep strong through the bad times and good times, Oh and don't forget your characters ..:P

RANDOM QUESTIONS!!!

Moving on from literature, what other things do you do?

I'm an artist, I hang around with friends and do normal teenage stuff...I live for my phone

If you could work with any published author who would it be?

Oh , Charlaine Harris definitely...she's amazing

If you could take any of your characters out for the day who would you take? Where would you take them? And why would you take them there?

Nial and Chase the brothers from my books...and I would take them out to the movies and for dinner because I wrote them as such strong characters and they would be pretty awesome.

What is the funniest thing that has happened to you?

I was with a guy I'd been seeing for a couple of weeks in a car park, and he's like six foot where as I'm like five inches shorter, without realizing he bent down to give me a kiss, I droppped my phone and as I went to pick It up I head butted him and gave him a nose bleed, I was so embarrassed because he ended up going to the hospital with suspicions of a broken nose...

Ok, last question, can you tell your fans a few fun facts about yourself?

1- I'm an artist, manga and anime only though...

2- when people say I'm a real girl, I say I'm a man

3 – I want to be a dinosaur...:D

4 – I'm random and to me normal is over rated and boring..

Thanks for the interview XD