InLuvWithRonWeasley

Hi guys this interview is with  InLuvWithRonWeasley hope you enjoy it, mwah xx from lolly ______________________________________________________________________________

So, how are you?

-I'm doing pretty good. Thanks for asking ^_^

 So how did you hear about wattpad?

-I heard about it from a current wattpader, XxSkater2Girl16xX. She was on Quizilla with me and constantly posted journals about how much better this site was. So, I checked it out. :)

 What made you interested in wattpad when you first saw it?

-When I first saw it, I was like woah. The system was so much better, and easier to work with than Quzilla's. I loved it and decided to keep the account on this site.

 Have you always been interested in writing stories?

-I have not always been interested in writing. I have always loved reading, so at the age of thirteen, I decided to try writing, and I absolutely loved it. Iove it more than reading, but obviously I still love reading!

 So who encourages you to write?

-My mom encouraged me to write since I loved it so much, but now, my fans keep me writing. They all mean the world to me, and if I didn't have them, I probably wouldn't post any work at all, but I would still be writing. :)

 So how do you find time to write?

-Well, in the summer, it's easy. Just do it when I'm not working, but now that school's in, it's alot harder to find the time. I usually post late at night or early in the morning when I don't have class or homework to work on.

 So what is your favourite book, here, on wattpad?

-Oh my, I have so many favorites it's hard to pick. So, I guess I'll just list a few of them here: I'm Better off, You're Better Off by Lovely_Laney; The Seine Sophomore by Lovely_Laney; White is for Virgins by ToutesLesNuits, Define Love by writerbrookie15, and Lily Luna Potter: The Ravenclaw? by mjgpotterhead713. There's lots more though!

 Who is your favourite wattpad author(s)?

-My fav authors on here are Lovely_Laney, mgpotterhead713, pandoralily, EternityGalixy, SomethingGeneral. Plus the ones I meantioned in the previous question!

 So what would you say is your favourite story genre?

-My fav story genre would have to be adventure, although I do enjoy a good romance every now and them. :)

 Are you a very versatile reader then?

-I would say that I am. I currently have three stories that I am writing: Draco Malfoy's Dirty Little Secret, Like Catching a Snowflake, and Like Magic. They all have very different ideas and attract different readers.

 How would you deal with negativity towards your work?

-I actually don't mind a little negativity. Harsh critisim just makes you a better writer, if you can take it the right way. If I did a terrible job on on any of my writing, I would love for someone to comment and tell me so. I wouldn't be offended in the slightest. :)

 Well what is the hardest thing you have came across since you began writing?

-I would have to say trying to create something that catches people's eye. It was rather hard for me to do so at first because I didn't know what people where even interested in. Plus, my grammar skills weren't all that up to par,  so I had to learn the hard way. But I still loved it!

 Is your writing personal to you?

-Yes. Each of my writing is a glimpose into my imagination. I'm putting down my thoughts. It's a very personal, and diffiicult choice to do so. You have to have enough confidence in youself in order to share them with the world. It took me while ti build it up, but I've got it now!

 So what advice would you give other writers?

-I would say that write what you're feeling because if you don't like it, you're not going to enjoy writing it. Don't just write for the fans, write for yourself too.

RANDOM QUESTIONS!!!

Moving on from literature, what other things do you do?

-Well, I also sing...very badly I might add. I'm tonedeaf. ;) I am also a frequent movie-goer (that's if I have the time anymore!)

 If you could work with any published author who would it be?

Oh my, this is a tough one. I have three favorite writers. So, I'll do this. If I was going to write something magical with some fantasy in it, I would choose J.K. Rowling. If I was going to do adventure I'd totally pick Cassandra Clare. Lastly, if I was going to write a romance with some hilarious dialogue, I would choose Meg Cabot. They're all too good to pick just one of them!

 If you could take any of your characters out for the day who would you take? Where would you take them? And why would you take them there?

-I would take my character Kamrynn Diggory (from Draco Malfoy's Dirty Little Secret). I would take her around to all of my classes because she would just make the day so much more fun with her bubbly personality! :)

 What is the funniest thing that has happened to you?

-Well, I’ve had a lot of funny stuff happen to me. So, I’m going with the one that’s off the top of my head. I fell asleep on my couch with my boyfriend’s head in my lap. When I woke up, my boob was hanging out of my shirt on top of his head. He had fallen asleep too, but when I went to move it back, he woke up. I was so embarrassed that I made up a reason why I was messing with my chest, that I was fixing my bra. I am no longer with this guy, btw. He ended up being a jerk!

 Ok, last question, can you tell your fans a few fun facts about yourself?

-I hate tomatoes. I want to learn how to skateboard someday. I want to visit London one day. I work as a hostess in a restaurant. My nickname is Nicolai (yes, like the great scientist!). I want to write a story about the 1800s. (Probably will here soon! If it works out to my liking…) Every time I write a story and the main character’s name is Holly, it turns out to be a really bad story!

 thanks for the interview! :)