41•.•

"I'm going to work baby boy. I'll see you tonight." Joshua said pulling me closer by my hips.

He leant down and kissed me roughly then pulled away smirking.

"I love you." He said before walking away.

"I love you too." I said waving him off.

"You guys are cute. We should go shopping today." Jenna said smiling towards me.

"Okay, anything you want to do." I said smiling.

We both jumped when the door slammed really hard.

"Jesus, that scared the shit out of me." Jenna said laughing.

"Ha, Yeah, me too. Let's go get ready so we can catch a bus."  I said running to my bedroom. 
•••
"Tyler, I don't want this to be uncomfortable for you?" She said looking through the lingerie.

"Why would it be weird?" I asked.

"Well, you're going to give me your opinion on how I look in lingerie." She said.

"It's fine." I said laughing.

"Okay, lets go try these ones out." She said walking quickly towards the dressing room.

I quickly followed her and sat down on a couch thing as I waited.

"Okay, I'm coming out." Jenna said opening the door and walking out.

I looked up from my phone and seen her posing against the door frame.

I choked on my own spit and coughed.

"You good?" Jenna asked laughing and moving closer.

"Uh, yeah. I'm fine." I said shaking my head.
•••
"Okay we can go now Tyler." Jenna said finally.

I stood up quickly and went outside the store sighing in relief to be out of all that women things.

"So, I just want you to know, I still Uh-" she began but my phone began ringing.

"Hello?" 

"Hey baby, I'm coming out of work early since there literally nothing for us to do." Joshua said.

"Yay! Okay. I'll be home shortly. Jenna and I are out right now." I said excitedly.

"Oh. Okay. I'll be waiting here at home. I love you bye." He said before hanging up, before I could say anything back.

"Okay.. what were you saying?" I said putting my phone in my pocket.

"I- nevermind it's not important." She said shaking her head.

I stopped her and looked at her in her eyes. "Listen, you can tell me anything. And whatever it is does matter." I smiled at her.

She gave me a small smile while she looked at me deep into my eyes like she was searching for something.

Before I could even think or breathe or blink or do anything at all, she leant in quickly and connected or lips.

I didn't kiss back, but I also I didn't move.