2°.°

I wake up. I'm sweating. I don't know what happened. I was thinking one moment and then I'm out the next. I think it happened again.
       "Dad," I say in a shakey voice.
        "Yes son,"
      "Did it..."
    He nods, "where's mom,"
      My dad looks down, "uh, she left, son. For good, this time. She said she was done being a mother I guess after the argument when you, you know, and she just left. I tried stopping her, she packed this time. And gone. I'm sorry son," he starts to cry.
     I walk over to him and hug him. "Shhh, dad it's not your fault, excuse my language, but she's a dumb bitch, this is her thousandth time running out, she might be back but let's just hope not, she was never really a mother anyways. I know she really didn't care for me, you raised me, she didn't do shit. Don't let her get to your head. We're better off without her. I love you dad," I pulled away, " I love you too son, I'm proud of how strong you've gotten. I'm glad to call you my son."
        I sighed, "you are more of a dad then David, he wasn't even a little bit of a dad," I giggled, so did my dad.
        " go get some rest son, you must be exhausted."
       I nod and go to my room.
    I think I'll just suck it up and got to school. I can do it. It's just school it can't be that bad.