20°.°

Jenna
"Ms. Who are you to Tyler Joseph." The doctor said stopping me after stopping me from seeing my baby. Oh did he mess up.
"I'm his fucking girlfriend! Now get your crusty ass fingures off of me before I'll make your whole fucking life miserable!" I yell in his face.
"O-okay, w-what about him." The doctor pointed shakily to josh.
"His fucking brother! Get the Fuck away from the door you bastard!" I push my way through with Josh behind me.
I gasp at the sight of my wrapped up baby.
I walk over to him.
"My baby. I'm sorry you have to be like this. You really don't deserve this." I said crying.
"Jenna, it's not your fault he's in this hospital bed. I did it. I flipped out on him without any control. He accidentally kicked me. I just lost it. He probably thinks I hate him. I hurt my best friend." He said grabbing Tyler's hand and kissing it.
"Don't blame yourself Joshua. It isn't your fault either. You don't know that."
Josh looked at me. "Yes it is Jenna! It's all my fault! I'm the reasoning my best friend is hospitalized right now! You don't fucking understand!" He yelled walking out of the room.
I feel bad for josh. He's always blaming himself.
I stand up, lifting Tyler's blanket and laying next to my small fragile boyfriend.
"It's gonna be okay baby. I promise. Stay alive, stay alive, for me." I say in a whisper voice.
The only sound is the beeping of the machine Tyler is attached too.
I sigh and put my head lightly on his shoulder.
I close my eyes and drift off to sleep.
°°°
Jenna
I wake up from the bright lights in the hospital room. There was flowers and cards all on his table.
"What the hell?" I reached over to get the cards. There were about ten.
"From maciey. From gladrial. From jax. From Micheal. From Mark. From Dan. From Brendon. From Ashley. From Taylor. And from Tif. Almost all of these are the ones that bullied Tyler. Why the Fuck would they bring him this?"
I through a few away I kept Brandon's, marks, Micheal's.
They were my friends. They didn't mess with Ty.
I put the ones I kept back on the table.
I look over towards the door.
In the seat I seen joshua.
I sighed. His visible dark bags under his eyes. He made himself exauhsted and stressed. He thinks it's his fault but he doesn't really know for sure. Tyler would've forgiven him. He wouldn't do this to himself. Would he?
Josh groaned and opened his eye.
"'mornin." I say softly to josh.
"Morning. He's still out?" Josh said motioning to the boy next to me.
I sighed, but nodded. "It's not your fault josh. He would've forgiven you. It wouldn't be Tyler for him to do this."
"You haven't seen what I've seen, he can do that. I know he would be capable of doing this to himself. I keep trying to tell myself it's not my fault. But I can't get myself to believe it." He said rubbing his face roughly.
"Just don't be hard on yourself." I say before the doctor came in.
"He'll probably won't wake up. But if he were too it would be tomorrow at the latest. But that's if he were healthy. He's not healthy. So he most likely won't wake up. He's had a minor head trauma do to hard impact to the head, and also from lack of oxygen. He almost died from the broken nose, if the bone would've gotten hit harder he would've been a goner. He had bleeding in his stomach/chest area from hard impact also. His bruises on his neck caused blood clots. He was severely hurt. Let's just hope he makes through this. He'll, lucky, still have his memory. But, that's pretty much the only good news, oh and we think maybe his reflects to the impact to his stomach saved his lungs from collapsing, they're punctured, but not severely. All I can say is, pray he'll wake up, because usually when this happens to our anorexic and schizophrenic patients, they don't make it, do to thinking they are already dead and do to health." With that the doctor left the room with me and Josh done founded.
"My poor baby, please wake up, I need you, we need you. You're our best friend. I don't know what I'd do without you." I say crying into his shoulder.
"Joshua, is Tyler schizophrenic?"
Josh sighed. "Yes."
"Tyler, youre not dead. You're not going to be dead. You gonna be alive, with me, and Josh. Just try to wake up." I say softly to him.
"Jenna, I think we both need to go get something to eat we can go to the hospitals caffé." Joshua said getting up.
I sniffle and nod. "Okay. Yeah." I get up from my Tyler for the first time since we've been here.
~~~
"I really hope he wakes up. Oh, I hope so much." I say eating little bits of my cheese cake.
"He will. He's strong. I know he will. He knows he has too." Josh says rubbing my arm in sympathy.
"Yeah. We should head back to his room." I said getting up after taking my last bite of cheese cake.
Josh nods getting up.
As we walk down the halls, it just gets sadder and sadder. Family dying. Boyfriend or girlfriend dying. Babies being hospitalized.
I don't like the hospital for this reason.
We get to Tyler's room.
I head straight to Tyler's bed and cuddle up to him.
"Wake up. Please. Wake up." I whisper, squeezing his hand.
I look over to Joshua who has fallen back asleep.
I decided to go back to sleep my self.
°°°
It's 4 o'clock I swore I felt him move.
I felt his hand move in mine.
"Joshua!" I whisper yell.
"Hmm?" He groans.
"I felt his hand move in mine!" I say panicking with hope.
"Jenna, you probably just imagined it. Just try to go back to sleep."
"But, I felt it," I say, but Joshua was already asleep.
I just sighed. "I know you want to wake up. It's okay. Just try harder baby."
I close my eyes again with hope he'll be waking up soon.