6°.°

Josh

I couldn't control myself. I kept getting deeper and deeper. I was screaming.
I hear momma come in and gasp.
I don't like her seeing me during my episodes. I'm not myself. I turn into a complete different person.
"Josh! Oh my god!"
"Get the Fuck out! Get. Out! You dumb bitch! This does not concern you!" I started crying and yelling.
I see her start to cry and dial a number on her phone. I can't control the person that has taken over me. I want to, but this person is too strong.
"Get the Fuck out!" Yelling and crying is all I can do.
She steps closer and takes the razor. And pulls me into her arms.
"I love you boy." She says through her tears.
The person makes me scream in anger.
She held me tighter.
"Remember when, you used to always come home from school and always got excited to see me, and run up and hug me like you haven't seen me in weeks." She says smiling.
The person struggles to get loose from her loving arms. But fails.
"Remember when you used to tell me every little secret, and we would both laugh about it, because of how small and meaningless you tjought the secret was. I still haven't told a single soul about those secrets." She giggled tears still falling from her fragile cheeks.
The person was fading. I hear sirens.
"Oh, remember the time you came out too me and you thought I'd hate you. I'd never could hate you boy, I'll love you no matter what, even if you aren't all there anymore. I'll love you forever and always." She kissed the top of my head.
I begin to feel extra pair of hands grab me and through me on a bed like thing and strap me down.
I started feeling dizzy.
Then, everything went black.
°°°
I hear easy steady beeping.
I hear momma talking to the doctor.
My eyes slowly open. The lights are really bright. I lift my arm and shooting pain goes straight through my whole arm.
"Momma," I croaked.
She looked over towards me. She speeds walks over to me.
"Yes boy," she said smiling.
"What happened,"
"You had one of your moments." She smiled sadly.
I just nodded and looked around the room.
"The doctor said you'll be ready to go tonight. He just has to get your new proscription and take care of one other patient, then you'll be out of here. And I seen next door a really skinny boy around your age, he had bandages all around his arms too. It looks like like it's just him and his dad. And I heard the doctor say he's leaving tomorrow, and he's been out for a few months because of his anorexia." Momma gave a sad expression on her face.
"Momma your not supposed to be listening about other patients." I say giggling.
"I wasn't I just was near by while they were talking and I just. Heard them. That poor boy had a panic attack as soon as he woke up."
I was actually starting to wonder if that's the new kid that's been gone for quite some time. But it probably wasn't, everyone said he moved.
Well I guess I'll find out next week.
"I'm gonna get some rest I'm exhausted,"
"Okay boy,"