12°.°

I wake up stretching out and hitting my wrist on my head board.
         "Fricking god! I forgot about that!" I say through gritted teeth to keep quiet.
        I get up from where I was at to the the rest room.
         After I do my bussiness, I go get clean clothes.
        I look at the time on my phone. I'm running late.
       I hurry and get changed into my black jeans, and throughing my mustard yellow sweatshirt with my black beanie. Lastly I grabbed my phone and head phones.
        I looked down from the tip of the stairs, trying to see if my dad was awake.
        "What you doing son?" My dad laughed.
        I had a confused look on my face.
        "W-what's going on?" I say feeling uneasy.
        "Nothing... are you okay?" He said with a concerned expression on his face.
        I just stood there, so lost in why he's acting like the old him.
        "Well, I have to go to work, I got a new job. Have a good day son, love you!" He says going out the door.
         That's probably why he's acting like this. He has to go to work so he hasn't drank today. But it's only eleven in the morning so we'll see later on today.
      I walk down stairs and my eyes go wide in surprise.
     The house is clean and everything.
       "Something has to be going on today." I say to myself.
       I head out the door.
°°°
        "Do you wanna come over again?" Jenna asks, wrapping her arm around mine.
          "I don't know I'll text you. I think there's people coming over today." I say quietly with my head down since we were in class.
       Jenna nods. "Okay."
      I just nod.
     I wonder what is really gonna happen today. Is his friends coming over?is there gonna be drinking?
       I'm honestly kind of scared of what's gonna happen today after school.
        I was knocked out of my thoughts by Jenna poking my side .I seen her cringe
        I sigh.
       "My. Fingure. Went. Through. Your. Ribs." She said shaking her head and hands variously while scrunching her face.
         I just get up as the bell ring and start towards the door.
      "Tyler! Wait! I'm sorry it was just, something I'm not used too." She said grabbing my hurt wrist, I felt I crack again.
     I yelp loudly. Everyone in the hall way stops in their tracks and looks at me and Jenna.
      I start panicking. My breath becoming uneven. And my heart racing. I feel tears burn my eyes.
         Jenna looked at me with wide eyes.
         I run towards the front doors of the school.
         "She probably touched his slit wrist. What an emo." I hear people laughing as I run out.
      I run as fast as I can.
    I tried to open the doors but I'm was too weak. I sighed kicking it trying to get it open.
       I hear foot steps behind me.
        I start breathing fast again. I turned around against the door to see who it was.
       "Do you need help with that?" A green haired boy says.
       I sigh in relief but also in defeat. I look down.
       He lifts my chin with his fingure.
         "Hey, it's okay. No need to be ashamed. We all have our own wars and problems we deal with." This boy looks familiar.
          I look into his eyes. They look dull. Like there's no hope to be seen in his eyes, no happiness. He looks broken.
   Josh
       I look deep into his eyes. They were dark and dull. He looked broken. Sadness over flowing in his eyes.
   I open the doors for him.
     "I'm leaving too, Fuck this place." I laugh dully.
        He nods looking down.
     "So you must be Tyler I hear?" I ask trying to start a conversation.
       He just simply nods.
      "What about you? Wait. Your, Josh, Josh Dun. Right?" He says slightly looking at me. I can hear how weak he is in his voice. So, fragile.
          "Yeah, that's me. The one that everyone hates." I say smiling sarcasticly.
        "Why would they hate you? Your so nice." He says looking at me more. I see bruises and a cut on his lip. I chose to ignore it just if he didn't want to speak of it to me.
        "I, uh, have schizophrenia, and they just don't like me for it I guess. Some say I'm to intimidating, others say because of my mental illness." I see him stiffen when I told him.
         "Are you okay?" I ask him nervously.
        "Y-yeah, I uh, I'm here, at my house. Do you h-have a number I would be able to te-text you on, s-so we could hang out?" When he looked at me I seen a slight sight of happiness I feel. They seemed a little brighter then before.
        I nod and grabbed his phone and started putting my number in: josh buns👽.
          I hand him his phone and smiled at him and waved bye.
       He waved back.
     I hope we'll be close friends.
      Tyler
          "I, uh, have schizophrenia," and that's all I heard before I tensed up.
    He's the boy from the hospital! I'm not the only one! Oh my god.
     "Are you okay?" He looked nervous.
       "Y-yeah, I uh, I'm here, at my house. Do you h-have a number I would be able to te-text you on, s-so we could hang out?" I ask quickly and nervously.
          He grabs my phone and types it in.
         I stay frozen in the same place as he waved bye.
         I run to my room and jump onto my bed my face in the pillow.
         "What the frick actually happened? Why am I so awkward? Ugghh!" I say to myself.
         I hear a knock on the door.
     "Come in," I say.
     "Hi son, my friend is over for dinner. She's bringing her son. He's 16, your age." My dad smiles.
      I just nod taking my sweat shirt off.
       "What happened to your face and wrist son?"
     I scoff to myself.
    "I fell." I say simply.
    He sighs,"Okay, well, be careful. We don't need you in the hospital again." He says before closing the door behind him.
       I sigh into my hands.
      "Time to socialize I guess,"