40•.•

I seen the guy turn his focus towards me, as did Jenna.

"Tyler? Um, Hey?" Jenna looked down to her feet and her face turned red.

"What the fuck was this cunt screaming at you for?" I said my anger boiling up.

"Excuse me?" The man slowly walked towards me.

"Yeah, I'm talking about you. She does not deserve to be treated like shit you fucking asshole!" I said pushing him back.

I could see him get angry and came at me and threw his fist towards me.

Luckily I thought quickly and moved fast and and kept on swinging at the taller man without stopping.

I black out and everything els was a blur, still not stopping.

I felt a pair of strong arms around my waist and pulled me off the man.

"Tyler!" I pulled away from the person and began kicking the guy laying on the ground.

"Tyler! Stop! He's had enough!" I heard joshes voice behind me, muffled.

I was breathing heavily and shook my head to try and make my vision clear.

"Oh my god." I heard Jenna whisper.

"Is there a problems here?" I turned and seen the store manager.

"Nah, not no more." I said wiping my forehead.

"Jenna what the hell?!" I said flailing my arms around.

She looked down to her feet once again.

"How long have you been with the dickhead?" I said walking closer to her.

She flinched back and I pulled her into a hug.

"2 years." She whispered into my shoulder.

I pulled away and looked at her in the face. She had bruises underneath all of her makeup.

"Come with us. Please?" I asked.

She just nodded walking next to my side.

I seen Joshua stiffen a little bit.

I ignored his tenseness and walked off with Jenna out the front doors, leaving josh to finish up in the store so I could be alone with Jenna.
•••
"So, where does this dude live?" I asked from the passenger seat as josh drove.

"Um... on thirty second north ave street and his address is 420." She said quietly.

"Listen Tyler, I-I don't want t-to be a-a burden. I can just stay with someone else. I can see this isn't comfortable with Josh-"

"What? I'm fine. Perfectly fine." Josh said through gritted teeth, smiling at her through the review mirror.

"Are you sure?" She asked.

"Yes Jen. It doesn't have to be forever." I said as josh pulled into the drive way.

"I'll help you get your clothes." I said stepping out with her.