10°.°

I was walking through the hall ways to art. Jenna said she'll walk me there even though her class is on the other side of the building.
        "Thanks again Jenna." I said a little louder than I usually would.
      She smiled big. "I see your opening up to me! Your voice is, I don't know it makes me feel good. I know that's weird. Oh my god. Oh, and do you wanna walk with me to my house." Jenna said really fast.
     "Okay, okay, slow down. And yes I'll walk with you to your house." I said, slightly looking down. I feel comfortable around her. I feel like we've known each other for a years.
     She hugged me knocking me out of my thoughts.
     I hugged back leaning down a bit do to how short she is.
      "You're short." I whisper to her.
      She shoved me. "That's not nice! Okay well I got to get to my last period classes, bye!" She said jogging off.
°°°
     "Okay class today we will draw/craft something you find most beautiful, amazing. And that makes you feel, good. And if it's a person, someone that you feel you can trust with almost anything. Don't rush, this project has no time limit. And plus this is 2 hours longer than other classes since your the high quality drawers, not that the others aren't amazing artist, it's just your the higher level. so those of you that don't know, you will be staying till 4:30ish, if you feel you did you hardest and finished than you can leave. I just want you guys to put all your effort into this. You may begin." Ms. Dorris smiles.
       I look at the piece of blank drawing paper.
      "What should I draw," I barley whisper to myself.
      I think of all the wonderful and most beautiful things that I've ever come across.
        I sit there thoughtless.
      Then, BOOM. I have an idea.
       I put my head phones in and begin to draw.
°°°
       I did what I could in the little time I had(I need alot more time than two hours for my best.)
       I look at it. At first I thought I looked good. But then my head was going crazy.
      I hand the drawing book to Ms.Dorris.
     She looks at it and eyes go big and they seemed to start watering. She covered her mouth smiling.
       "I-you-it's-I can't find words to describe how beautiful and sweet this is sweetheart." She said wiping her eyes.
      "I wish someone would see me as there pride and joy like this." She said.
       "I-I can do way better, I just need m-more time," I say barley above a whisper.
      She smiled. "This is amazing,and I'm guessing this is Ms. Jenna black." She says smiling even more.
     I start to blush. I nod.
    "This is so sweet. You can keep this and I'll give you a 100% today, but don't say anything to anyone." She giggles lightly.
      I smile at her.
     "Well, you have a nice day sweety, keep up the amazing work!"
     I nod and grab my drawing from Ms.Dorris.
      I close it so Jenna don't see it.
°°°
         "Okay, let's take a right and then a left." Jenna says.
      "Okay,"
     I pull out my phone to text my dad.
     To Dad:
      I'm going over to friend house. Be back later tonight.
      I hear honking and swerving of a car. My head shot up from the phone to the car that was right by my face.
     Jenna smacks my arm.
   "Tyler! No texting while we're crossing a road!"she yells crossing her arms.
       "Sorry, sorry. I forgot I wasn't walking alone, I usually don't care when I'm alone."
      "You shouldn't do it even if you ARE alone and crossing without paying attention!"
      I frown. "I-I'm sorry."
     She smiles a little and sighs," it's okay, just don't do it ever again." She says grabbing my hand.
      She looks down at my hand and makes a confused look on her face again.
      I start to panic.
     "Tyler, you're so skinny, why,". She says not knowing if she should be concerned or not.
      "I-I don't Kn-know, I w-was always this way," I lied but also told the truth.
       "Tyler, stop lying. You don't have to hide anything from me. I don't judge people." She says softly.
      I shift anxiously in my seat.
      I swallowed hard.  I don't know if I should tell her. What if she does end up judging. What if she hates me. What I-
     " I-I'm a-an-anorexic." I suddenly said without any control.
        Jenna looked like she was gonna cry.
       "Oh Tyler," she says pulling my hand up to her fave to kiss it.
     I just look forward at the street.
       "We're here,"I say quickly.
     We get to her drive way and Jenna grabs my hand again.
        We get to her door steps and she opens the door.
      "My parents aren't home they never are. Always on road trips for work all over the country. That's why I got alot of money. What does your parents do," Jenna says trying to change the subject.
       I look down. "My mom, I honestly don't know where she is. My dad is dead beat. So currently I'm living with my step dad who's probably wasting away at home, he don't have job nomore." I seen Jenna's facial expression turn to sad,"it wasn't always like this, with my step dad, he just barley started drinking. I'm pretty sure he's smoking now too, but who knows." I say looking down again.
      "I'm sorry Tyler, you don't deserve to be around that."
       He couldn't help but laugh in his head. She doesn't know the reasoning of all this. And she won't hopefully ever find out. It's all his fault.
     "Let's go to my room I want to show you something to get your mind off of things, c'mon" she smiles.
      We walk up to her room.
     "Sit down on my bed I'm gonna go change."
     I just nod.
    I look around her room.
    It's a nice room. She has a big bed.
       I wonder what she wants to show me.
       "Okay, first, I'm gonna show you this, and see how you feel afterwards." Jenna smiled holding a plastic bag with white sticks and a lighter.
       I scrunch up my face in confusion.
       "What are those," I ask confused.
       Jenna laughed,"this, baby, is the escape from all your problems."
      She took a white stick thing out of the bag and put it to her pink lips and lit it.
      I then realized what it was.
   "I-I don't know about this," I say nervously.
       "Just try it, it won't hurt non." Jenna says sitting in my lap.
      I sigh and take the joint from her and put it to my lips.
     I take a drag and started coughing instantly.
         "Whoa Tyler, gentle. Don't inhale it so hard. Try again get used to it."
      I do it again this time I don't inhale like last time.
     I coughed a little and smoked it again.
     I did about eight hits already. And I was starting to feel it.
    I lay against Jenna's headboard. Pulling her with me in my lap.
       She takes some hits and pass it back to me.
       "How you feeling Tyler?" Jenna says smiling.
     I opened my eyes not knowing they were closed and stared at her.
        "Greaat," I say with semi-shut eyelids.
         Jenna started laughing.
   "Your eyes are super red."
       I laugh.
       I lay all the way down.
     Jenna moves into my side.
       I wrap my arm around her.
      I close my eyes. And I guess I forgot to open them.
     We ended up falling asleep on her bed.
    I wasn't in a rush to get home anyways.