9°.°

I wake up my face feeling stiff from all the dry tears. I sighed, breath trembling from crying, not wanting to get out of bed and face anything that's gonna happen today. Or any day.
       I got up anyways and head to the shower.
      I try opening the bathroom door. It's still dark outside, so it's kind of hard to get around.
        I turn the light on and keeping away from the mirror.
     I decided I would take my pills now while I get in the shower before I forget.
    I turned the water on hot. Not too hot, but still hot.
    I take my clothes off and stepped in. I sit down in the shower, letting the water run down my whole body.
      I'm in pain. Not just physically, just mentally and emotionally in pain.
     I'm always exhausted. He won't let me get sleep or eat.
     I'm so weak.
      I wash my body and rinse off.
      I grab a towel and dry off in the shower because I don't like drying off in the open, I feel watched.
       I wrap up in the towel.
      I brush my teeth quickly and did my hair somewhat decent.
     I go to my closet and pick some clothes out. I get dressed in my closet for the same reason I dry in the shower.
       I hate the feeling of always being watched.
      I walk back to the bathroom to put some new gauze on my arms.
      I'm wearing my black skinny jean, that were the smallest size that hottopic had, and still big on me, with my black T-shirt, with my black and grey sweat shirt, and my floral print vans.
       I walk towards my night stand. I grab my phone off the charger, and grab my head phones.
      I walk down stairs. Quietly. I don't want to wake my dad if he already isn't.
      I walk towards the door and grab the handle.
     I walk onto my porch.
   I sigh with relief. Thank god. He didn't wake up, or at least notice me.
     I start towards school.
°°°
     I walk to the front of the school, eyes already on me. I pull my hood up quickly before they noticed my cheek bones.
    I look down and start to walk inside.
     "Tyler! Wait up!" A girls voice said.
     I sigh and turn around.
    It's just Jenna. She's beautiful. I wonder if she likes me too. I hope to call her m-
   I shook my head to stop thinking about Jenna.
     "Hey, I missed you, and I kinda just met you." Jenna laughs hugging me.
     "You too," I say quietly.
     "Where have you been? If you don't mind me asking." Jenna says as we walk into the school.
      I just shake my head.
    "Okay no need to feel pressured or anything. Just wondering. So how have you been?" She says.
       "Okay, I've been fine," I almost whispered, but not quite.
      "That's good. So, do you want to hang out after school. We can, go to my house and do whatever," Jenna says with hopeful eyes.
        I stay silent for a moment, thinking of an answer.
     "Sure, I'll let my dad know later." I say still looking down.
       We get to our first period class. I sighed feeling everyone's eyes that was in the classroom already.
     "Hey, look it's the creepy emo kid. I bet good money that he was probably gone because he tried to commit suicide." Some guy whispered a little loud, obviously if I heard.
      "Yeah, he's probably just like Josh Dun." Another 'whispered'.
       Everyone in the class looked at me even harder and started snickering.
     I shifted uncomfortably.
    Jenna seemed to notice, she looked at me and rubbed my back.
      "Okay, you guys can stop staring, there's nothing to see. Can you nosey people ever keep your goddamned noses in your own shit. Your making my Tyler feel uncomfortable, Jesus Christ, you all need help. You don't know nothing about him, so therefore you have no right to be talking about him like that." Jenna scowled.
     I smirked to myself.
    We walk to the very back. The green haired boy was there again he had his hood up also listening to music.
    He looked upset.
     "Man these people have problems I swear. I'll take care of it for you, okay," Jenna says smiling and grabbing my hand admiringly, making a confused look when she did.
     I nod putting my head phones in.
       Today's gonna be a long day.