8°.°

Tyler
         Tomorrow is when I go back to school. I am not ready for all the questions.
        I also have to give one bottle of 3 to the nurse.
       I don't known what I would tell the kids at school.
       I can't tell them the truth, he will be mad at me and who knows what he'll make me do.
      I walk down stairs to see how my dads holding up with everything that's been going on lately.
      I walk down to see my dad passed out on the couch and alot of beer bottles all over.
      I sigh feeling tears swelling up my eyes.
     I don't want him to drink, that could lead to bad things. I'm afraid of what's gonna happen next. He won't be the same loving and caring person.
      I walk over to the couch and stand by my dad and just look for a bit.
       I ended up breaking down and fall to my knees.
     Why does this have to be our lives? What did we do?
      I start to pick up his mess.
He drank alot. I ended up loosing count of how many bottles there were.
      After I finished cleaning up, I grab a blanket from the closet.
     I covered him with it.
     "Goodnight dad," I say hoping he won't wake up and say something rude.
     He opened his eyes and looked at me.
       "What are you staring at you piece of shit," he growled turning the other way and going back to sleep.
      I started crying and went to my room.
      I knew this was gonna be bad. I'm even more scared for tomorrow now, not only to go to school, but what I might come home to.
      I lay on my bed and pull the blanket to my face to keep me from getting to loud, I was crawled in a ball and sobbed and sobbed until I fell asleep.
       This isn't my first time having to cry myself to sleep.