16°.°

I scream. "Leave me alone! Get out! I don't need you!"
         Tears were rushing down my cheek bones.
        'ii wowont leaveve, you neeneed meme. Kikill youyourself. Imm allall yoyou gott. I'm all you neeneed.' The voice echos through out my head.
         I turn to my wall.
         "What are you looking at! Get out!" I scream at the wall. My head is making me see things that aren't there.
         Then josh appears by the wall.
           I smile with my teeth, still crying. "J-joshie! I missed you."
            Then another dark figure comes toward josh.
         "Get away from him! Don't touch my Joshua! Get out!"
         The dark figure turns his head towards me and point a his fingure to joshes head.
        Josh scrunches his face up willing to take the shot.
         "No! Not joshie! Me! take me! Kill me already!" As soon as the figure shoots josh with his hand-gun I fall to my knees screaming even louder.
         A pair of string arms grab me.
        "Joshie! I'm sorry! I told them to take me! I failed you!  Let go of me! I need to save Joshie! He's dying!"
         "Babyboy I'm right here. It's okay. It's just your mind messing with you. Just close your eyes. Listen to my voice." The pair of arms sounded like josh.
        I tried getting out of the grip. But failed.
       I look at who it was, still trying to get out.
         "Just listen to my voice. It'll be okay. It was all just in your head. I'm still here."
        I stop trying to get free from his grasp.
        I smile crookedly. "Joshie. You're still alive. I missed you."
         Josh frowns wiping his own tears away. "Yeah, I'm still living. Close your eyes babyboy. You'll be better when you wake up."
          Josh presses his forehead against mine.
         I start to feel dizzy.
        "I love you Joshie," then before josh could reply, darkness washed over me.

     Josh
        Debby came today. I was so happy to show Tyler my girlfriend.
          "Josh! I missed you baby." Debby said running towards my bed.
        "Debby!? I missed you too babe. How've you been?" I said picking her up and spinning us around.
        "Alright. What about you? How have you been holding up with you're episodes?"
       "This last I've only had six. It's better than usual because I have a new friend. His name is Tyler. He's my best friend." I smile.
        "Your not cheating on me are you though?" She playfully pouts.
           I roll my eyes. "No."
        "But, you get to meet him today. But don't pay attention to his scars and body aplearence." I say getting serious.
         "Okay, I won't."
          "Well let's go. We're gonna walk. I don't want my mom coming and stealing you away again." I laugh.
~~~
       "Okay and this is his house." I smile nervously.
          I start to head up the long drive way. I hear what seems like yelling.
           I seen Tyler pacing back and forth shaking and twitching.
            "Oh my god stay on the porch!" I yell to Debby as I run into the house.
           As I run in I see Mr. Joseph crashed on the couch.
       J shake my head.
      The screaming is so loud. How is he still asleep.
      I barge into Tyler's bedroom on his knees twitching and screaming and crying.
         "No! Not Joshie! Me! Take me! Kill me already!" Tyler screamed.
          I run up to him grabbing his waist as tight as possible so he doesn't get away.
         "Joshie! I'm sorry! I told them to take me! I failed you! Let go of me! I need to save Joshie! He's dying!" I squirms all over, I squeeze harder to keep him still.
          I feel tear building up.
      "Babyboy I'm right here. It's okay. It's just your mind messing with you. Just close your eyes. Listen to my voice." I bring him closer. I start crying. He was struggling so hard to get out of my grip.
        He turned to me. I seen his face and cried harder.
       "Just listen to my voice. It'll be okay. It was all just in your head. I'm still here." He finally stopped trying to get free.
        He smiled at me crookedly. He looks so broken. It hurts to see my best friend like this.
         "Joshie. You're still alive. I missed you." I frown wiping my tears away.
         "Yeah. I'm still here. Close your eyes babyboy. You'll be better when you wake up." I lean down, putting our foreheads together.
        "I love you Joshie," Tyler whispers.
          I was gonna reply until he was already blacked out.
        I pull him into my embrace.
      I cry.
         I look over to see his medication bottle on the ground. I grab it taking some out for Tyler.
    I open his mouth with my shaky hands and help him swallow it.
        I pulled him up on his bed and I pulled him in hugging him tight.

        Debby
        I was out for quite some time now I heard alot of screaming.
         I was just gonna stay in the living room but the screaming git louder when I opened the door. It was so loud.
           "Joshie!" And then that's when I walked to where to screaming was coming from.
        I see the stairs and went up them.
        I seen joshes faded green hair so I went towards the door.
        I stopped when I seem the boy in his arms smile at him and said, "I love you Joshie," then he was out.
        My heart broke. Josh was crying holding him close. He must really love his best friend.
          "I love you too babyboy." I hear him whisper. He had tears continued to pour out of his eyes
        There was a pain growing in my chest.
         I watched him pick him up and put him on the bed. I thought he was gonna come back to get me. But, he went behind the boy and pulled him into a tight embrace.
            The sight broke me inside.
          I walked out the door.
     I started down the street to joshes house.
       I walked into his room and just laid there on his bed.
        That was hard to see that boy in so much pain.