13. Y/n's downfall, maybe...[TEASER]

TIME SKIP{EPISODE THE NEW RECRUIT}

Y/n's POV 

  It was a new day in our new base, the Ratchet and I were doing our usually activities. Weird thing though is that no one was there. "Y/n, could you hand me that test version of the artificial energon?" Ratchet asked.

"Oh sure thing, um if you don't mind me asking, where is everyone else? On a mission?" I asked, it seemed too quite. The kids weren't here, but everyone had been caught up with everything with the keys to bring our home back. To be honest, I would rather die on Earth than ever go back to Cybertron, the pain of everything I did during that war still haunts me. Knockout is starting to notice that I am living through every moment of pain I caused, and I can't go back. I just can't, it is just too hard for me.

That is why I am leaving soon, before we go to Cybertron. I can't relive that pain and it wouldn't be right for a person like me to be helping rebuild the very same world that I tried to destroyed for fuel. 

"Y/n? You there? Could you hand me the energon, I don't have all day?" Ratchet said getting a little impatient. 

Pulling me out of my deep thought, I came back to reality. "Yeah, I am so sorry Ratchet. I just got lost in thought there for a second." I hand him the energon as he answers my previous question.

"Anyways, like I was saying before you into your head, the others are just on mission and Bulkhead is doing physical therapy for his leg." He answered.

"Oh, what kind of mission are they on?" I asked, my curiosity was reaching it's peak because who needs four members for one mission.

"Oh yes, this mission is highly dangerous and we needed a large amount of strength. They should all come back, but it's most likely that I will have to treat some injuries. Let's just not hope they are to major, I wish I could've gone but Optimus has been acting off lately ever since the sword incident." Ratchet said, somewhat calmly. Did he say SHOULD all come back?!?! Knockout! Please come back safe for me please, please.

Ok, so I am having trouble writing the next chapter so here is a teaser of the first part of the chapter. I promise the chapter will be long, the usual seven minute chapters.