6. The Rescue with my Lost Love

Y/N's view

       "Funny, that Megatron thinks we should abandon one of his own. Autobots!" Y/N said surprisingly. As I said that Bumble Bee came at me, I blocked. "Hold on there scout!" Y/N said before he strikes at her again.

       "Why should I?" Arcee yelled.

       "I only came here to rescue my comrade, why are you here?" Y/N questioned.

       "We are here to rescue Breakdown, did Megatron send you?" Optimus Prime asked.

       "No, I came on my accord." Y/N said.

       "I found tracks, I believe Mech drove Breakdown away to some subway conduct." Y/N said while thinking about what she did to Knockout.

       "Optimus! How can we truce with her! You know what she did to us!" Arcee yelled.

       "Arcee, even if a Decepticon is in need of help, even if she has done us harm." Optimus said. After that, I didn't know what to say, Arcee is never going to trust me and I know that. "Now, Y/N will you take the lead?" Optimus asked.

       "Of course, also, Lord Megatron will never know of our truce. Is that clear?" Y/N said. I couldn't let Megatron know that I allied with the enemy to save Breakdown, but if I never allied with the Autobots they would have killed me on sight.

       "Okay Y/N, as long as you don't betray our truce." Arcee dis-pleasingly said. The Autobots and me ran to the directions of their tire tracks. I had a tiny feeling of fear, that Arcee might stabbed me in the back. I also had a feeling, that she wouldn't even dare do in front of Prime. It was real hard for me to face Prime, many though Airachind killed the prime, Optimus Prime. 

[Flash back Warning!!] Airachnid was hired by some Con, that wanted Prime dead. Megatron would never hire an assassin to kill his Enemies, that how I knew he didn't hire her. The prime she was hired to assassinate was a lover & ex-lover at the same time, we had many corals but would get over that.

       The prime's name was Optimus Prime. After Airachnid failed, I scolded her and told to try again once more, as I knew she would fail again. As an assassin, once you are hired to assassinate someone, you must continue until you finish the task. She got really mad, because she failed again, and once again I scolded her. She went a rampage, she killed all my assassins. She was thought to kill the prime, but she failed, again. I escaped her wrath, with major wounds, and major regrets.

       Now coming back to the present, Optimus and I knew how hard it was to face each other. I missed him, I missed our love and I believe he did too. "I think we are getting near." Y/N said.

       "Y/N, why are you riding with Megatron, I thought you didn't choose sides?" Optimus said.

       "Well, he is my idol, though Megatron got to me first with a great preposition. Whats it to you?" Y/N explained. 

       "Don't you see the error of his ways?" Optimus asked.

       "Spare me the details, You and me both know that I am stubborn and hard headed." Y/N said.

       "I know that, just..." Optimus said while reflecting on their past.

       "Yes, um...I see the tunnel!" Y/N said stuttering. No one knew about me and Optimus, me and Pax. After that, the rest of Optimus' team was staring at us, it was one awkward moment that I was hoping to let of. "I hear drilling, they better not have done much harm to Breakdown." Y/N said.

       "Let's go" Bulkhead said after he started taking the door down with his wrecking ball.

       "Humans..." Y/N said with a displeasing tone. Optimus didn't want to harm anyone, but I tried my best to not disappoint him. As this might be the last time we get to see each other, while not engaged in battle. I really did miss him, I missed our love.

       "Y/N, HELP ME!" Breakdown yelled in terror.

       "What in the all spark did they do to you?" Y/N asked in fear.

       "They...my eye...they turned off my pain receptors. My eye, they tore it out." Breakdown said scared.

       "Don't worry, we will get you out of here." Y/N said.

       "We?" Breakdown asked as he was putting his chest plates back on.

       "Yeah, Megatron didn't want to send out any rescue teams, because you got abducted by humans. Don't tell anyone about my truce with the Autobots." Y/N said while running down through the hallway. "You will go in the ground bridge alone, so it looked like you escaped. Got it?" Y/N said.

       "Okay. Breakdown to base, I request a ground bridge to my coordinates." Breakdown replied. A ground bridge appeared right as he requested it. Arcee requested a ground bridge to their base too, Optimus stayed back. We were the only ones out there, Mech had already abandoned their operation. Optimus and me were alone once again, something I also missed.

        "Pax..." Y/N said in sorrow.

        "Sparks..." Optimus said in sorrow.

        "Do you miss-" Y/N asked.

         "Us? Sometimes, that is why I ask you this, again. Stray from Megatron's path and join the Autobots." Optimus offered.

         "Pax, you know that I am too stubborn for that. Why did you still love me, even after I told you that I admired Megatron?" Y/N asked.

         "As I know how stubborn you are, and you were too precious to loose. I loved you too much, to push you away." Optimus said.

         "I still love you, I don't want to let go." Y/N said.

         "So do I, but if me and you are separated from different sides. We must let go, until we are on the same side." Optimus said. After that, we looked at each other, Optimus said to sit in his hands. I did, and he looked at me and said, "We can't rekindle our love, but we can end on this note." Then, Optimus gazed into my eyes and we kissed our lips together. I didn't notice that Arcee was right there in the dark as we kissed.

         "I love you, and will always miss you." Y/N said in sweet sorrow.

         "Likewise, Sparks. Goodbye" Optimus said with tears.

         "Good...bye." Y/N said while crying. Arcee watched as she saw how we felt about each other, I assume she felt bad that we parted ways. I would never again look to Optimus, without thinking about that one kiss, that one moment. "This is Y/N, I request a ground bridge to base." Y/N said, not trying to show her emotions.