3. New Friends, Old Enemies

Megatron's view

      "Knockout, Breakdown and Y/N you have recovered the relic-" Megatron said delightfully.

      "And if you must know, I injured Arcee and Bulkhead to where it will take major recovery." Y/N interrupted.

      "Is this true? Or is this a bluff, we have many other bluffs involving Autobots being injured?" Megatron asked.

      "I assure it is not a bluff. I am proud to say, I am a Decepticon, Lord Megatron." Y/N said with reassurance. 

      "Well, if this isn't true, we will have some issues. Now Y/N, welcome to the Decepticons, you will be a major factor in the Autobot's Demise." Megatron Delightfully said.

      "Understood, Lord Megatron. Is there anything I need to know, before I take my leave?" I said willingly.

      "Yes, stay here for one moment. Breakdown! I need you to hold space bridge commutations, check up on them hourly." Megatron demanded. 

      "Yes, my liege!" Breakdown responded.

      "Now Y/N, do you have a vehicle form?" Megatron asked.

      "No, my lord. Where would I find a vehicle form?" Y/N replied.

      "Knockout, take our newest rank to get her vehicle form." Megatron demanded.

      "Of course, my liege." Knockout said with delighted tone. "Soundwave, I request a ground bridge to these coordinates." As soon as I looked to my left, a ground bridge appeared.

Y/N's view

      "Oh this is going to be interesting." Y/N said with Knockout signature smirk. We walked through the ground bridge and saw about three hundred cars, even more than that, but at least thirty. They all had they most amazing looks.

      "Look at these hot finishes-" Knockout said while admiring all the hot rods.

      "Finishes?" Y/N interrupted.

      "Yep, a finish is an amazing look, especially when they buff all of these babies." Knockout responded. "Oh wait, you wanted to be a wheeled vehicle, right?"

      "Yeah, who wants to travel in the air, when you could be a hot rod." Y/N said with enthusiasm. I laughed, and all Knockout could do was blush. I wonder if he was going to say something, before I could he said something.

      "Heh, these cars are amazing. Once you pick one, I could teach you how to buff it. How does that sound?" Knockout said, unable to stop blushing.

      "Yeah, I would like that. Oh, before I forget, thanks for saving me out there. Arcee and Bulkhead would have scrapped me, if it weren't for you. So thanks for saving my spark, again, heh." Y/N said lustrously. I decided to go with a Purple  Chevrolet Corvette with the best black stripes and rims.

      "Nice rods. Knockout to Base. Do you read?" Knockout said.

      "Hey Knockout, hows the date?" Breakdown teased.

      "Its not a-, whatever. Can you get Soundwave to send a ground bridge to our current coordinates." Knockout nervously said.

      "Whatever you say Knockout, but I will get Soundwave on that right now." Breakdown said. As Breakdown said that, a green ground bridge appeared right behind us. I just wonder what is going to happen with Breakdown, I sense something bad, but how am I going to tell Knockout that? They seem like best buds, that you can never separate, never.