8. Changing, New Beginnings or Not

"Say what now?" Knockout asked. We were in his medic room, and I leaked some oil from my optics.

"I can anymore sparks, from anyone's husk," I cried, "I can't do this anymore, I am not the Assassin I was before. I can't keep doing this, I need to take a break from being a Con."

Knockout's face was full of shock. "How can you just take a break from being a Con, that sounds insane?" Knockout said, scared of what I was about to say.

"I will be a rouge, for a while." I said, walking out of the room. I walked to our ground bridge, I didn't want Soundwave knowing how to I left. He is very good in surveillance though, but hopefully he isn't watching me. Before I left Knockout's lab, I grabbed a concoction that disables my signal for a month.

I put the ground bridge on some coordinates, right outside of the ship. We were flying above California, I drove for days and days. After a month, I ended up in Jasper, Nevada. It was cool summer day, I saw two cars speeding by me. If my memory is correct, it had to be Bulkhead and Bumblebee, I followed them.

I heard this from their transmission, "Hey I think we have someone following us. What should we do?," Bumblebee beeped.

"Who's following?" Bulkhead asked.

"Some purple vehicle, it may be a vehicon trooper. Should I flag them?" Bumblebee beeped.

"Go ahead Bee." Bulkhead responded. I need to direct them towards somewhere, or interfere their transmission.

"That's nice, we should follow her." I sarcastically said. That got their attention, I drove right in front of Bumblebee. Then, I drove to the desert at horse speed, ignoring the speed limit. It took us ten minutes, getting us out of town. We were in the vast desert, it was just sand and dust. "Ok, just listen up. I am not here to fight, I just want you to hear me out, I have led you guys out of town. Now, please hear me out." I said.

"Y/N?!?!" Bulkhead asked. I transformed into bot mode, and walked a few clicks away from them.

"I don't want to be a Decepticon, neither an assassin." I said.

Bulkhead transformed, "Fine."

"I want to be the good side of the battle. I want to help, not ruin. If you don't trust me, then I understand." I said.

"Oh really, or is this just another trap?" Bulkhead said.

"No, I promise. You can extinguish my spark, if I lie." I said with honor.

"Fine, I sill don't trust you fully," Bulkhead said, "Bulkhead to base, we have con who wants to join our side. Can bridge us back to base." 

"Are you sure that very bright of you?" Ratchet asked.

"I know what I am doing, just send a ground bridge." Bulkhead. I saw a ground bridge appear in front of me. As I walked through it, Bumblebee had a gun pointed behind me, I could sense it. Then, I walked through and saw Arcee, three humans, Ratchet, Optimus Prime, and some other bots.

I put my servos behind my back, "I'm sorry, but you might like what I am about to say."

"Why should we trust you, you tried to kill me?" Arcee said, while pushing me back.

"That was under my Lord commands, Lord Megatron and Optimus Prime are my inspiration. They inspired me to create my own side, if anyone of them would to offer me an invitation, under their hand, I would join." I said, "But, I have realized I joined the wrong team, with the wrong reasons."

"I need a drive, I'll be back soon." Arcee said in a stern voice.

"Um...maybe this isn't a good idea, I think-" I said.

"No!!! Stay!!!" the pink-black-haired girl said.

"Miko! We were suppose to stay away!" the black-haired boy said.

"Um-" I said, then I looked and saw Optimus, as he transformed and drove away.

"Whats up with Optimus?" Bulkhead asked.

"Maybe I should go for a drive too, I will come back sometime." I said, breaking the tension. I drove and drove, and wonder off the road. Until I noticed that I was being followed by Prime, I took him to a spot where we could transform. We were finally hidden, then we transformed. "So what's the point in following me, if I am on your side?" I asked out of sarcasm.

"I needed to know if you were-" Optimus said.

"Working for the Decepticons? Well, if you hadn't noticed I have no symbol, I'm not a Decepticon nor assassin." I interrupted.

"Yes, but I had to make sure." Optimus said.

"That is not why you followed me, you followed me because of what?" I asked with crossed arms.

"Alright fine, I think you know as well as I do, that I followed you to well...-" Optimus was skeptical.

"Ok alright, I will save you the hesitation. I think I know what you are trying, but failing, get at, I well still love you. Now, we are on the same side, we can but I feel for someone else." I said, with tears watering my face plates.

PLEASE READ THE AUTHORS NOTES IF YOU HAVE NOT