9. Running away from fear

"I kind of expected that, but you still do?" Optimus asked.

"Yes, but still really you expected that?" I asked.

"Well, if you joined the Autobots, I would expect that. But, you are still as beautiful the way you are, why did you come back though?" Optimus said, in such a sweet tone.

"I don't know, for you, I guess." I said, with hesitation.

"You'll know soon, just let me do this." Optimus said, then kissed me.

"Well I don't know now." I said, taking my arm off of him with sorrow in my voice. Him kissing me had seem to make it all worse, Pax is a great bot in all, but I am- was a Decepticon. Megatron will not be happy.

"I see." Optimus said.

"I think I will drive back to base." I said, breaking the awkwardness. I transformed and drove away, I really didn't know why I came here. I drove back to base, and saw Arcee on the top of the roof. I got into the base, when up the elevator towards Arcee. "Hi,um so you don't like me?" I said.

"What gave it away?" She asked.

"Uh well, you stormed off when I said that I wanted to be apart of the Autobots. So I was guessing that gave it all away." I said sarcastically.

"Heh yeah," she said, it was silent for a few minutes, "Why did you come back?"

"I don't know..." I said, staring at the beautiful scenery as Prime drove into the base.

"Let me guess, you still hung up on Prime." Arcee said.

"All I can say is-" I said.

"You don't know." Arcee interrupted.

"Yeah...can I trust you?" I asked.

"Funny thing is, I don't know who to trust, just tell me I won't tell." Arcee responded.

"I fell in love with Knockout, and well I think my love for Optimus is rekindled." I said.

"Well, I never been there before. I'm sorry, all I can do is say sorry." Arcee said, causing silence for a few minutes.

"Please don't get mad at me for bringing this up but, you and Cliffjumper clicked so well. He would nonstop talk about you, when we recruited him to be an assassin.-" I said, trying my to not offend Arcee.

"He was never an assassin, he was always working with me." Arcee said, rather quickly.

"Well, that's not the entire truth, you see after he 'died'. I recruited to be an assassin, he accepted and he died, many months before I joined the Decepticons." I explained, in deep sorrow.

"You killed Cliffjumper!" Arcee yelled.

"NO! He was killed by Soundwave's little maget!" I shouted.

"You are still a Decepticon! You came from the Decepticons, don't even try to fight me, leave." Arcee demanded.

"I don't know if I can do that, but I can give you some time." I whispered to myself. That might of been the wrong time to bring that up, I mean she barely trusts me. She is even going to try to like me now, but neither does Ratchet trust me either.

I have made some big big mistakes, what can I do to fix this. What can I do?

This is kinda turning into a Optimus Prime x Knockout x Female transformer reader, would you guys like that? What do you think? Bored and tired of waiting? Read my other stories...They Never Told Me...[Transformers Prime|Transformers x human female reader], Optimus' Gal [Optimus Prime x reader|Transformers Prime|W.I.P.], Breaking Down [Breakdown x reader|Transformers Prime|W.I.P.], Racing Love[Transformers Prime|Knockout x Human Female Reader|W.I.P.], Dangerous Love[Wheeljack x Human Reader|Transformers Prime|W.I.P.], K-Diaries | The Strange, Mystic Life of KateyDawn, My Many Mistakes(Choose your adventure|Transformers Prime x Female reader), & My Latest Hit[MyStreet|Laurence x reader].