4. Drive-in Movie Theaters

Y/N's view

      "Hey Knockout!" Y/N happily said.

      "Hey, Breakdown told me about your little happy incidence with Airachnid. So do you need any repairs?" Knockout responded.

      "No I don't, but I do need a teacher to teach me how to buff." Y/N said.

      "Oh really, let me teach you. Then, we could go somewhere that no Decepticon every goes, but I enjoy it a lot." Knockout replied, while giving his signature smirk.

      "Sounds great, I would love that." Y/N responded. He told me that buffing is a way to make yourself shine, it makes your finish amazing, like his. He actually buffed me, for me. We both couldn't stop staring into each other's eyes, his scarlet-ringed eyes. At the corner of my eye, I saw Breakdown, but I really didn't care.

      "So before Megatron gives us a new assignment, do you want to go to that place I was talking about?" Knockout asked. I was curious about this place, he was talking about. 

      "That's a good idea, Megatron will give me my first order soon. Let's go." Y/N said while trying to keep her excitement in. I was too excited, if I would have let it out I would have scared him, I bet. We started driving down the highway, but all I saw was rock, no places, just rock. "Hey Knockout, where are we going exactly?" Y/N asked out of curiosity.

      "It's a surprise, just keep following me. I promise will be good." Knockout responded.

Knockout's view

      The sun was going down, my clock said it was 6:41. We weren't going to be late to see the latest movie at the Drive-in Movie Theater, the movie we were going to see was a classic, there was no way she wouldn't like it. I did invite Breakdown, but he said he needed to hold his post for the space bridge command.

      "So, can we talk about what Airachnid did to you? I was stuck in my lab, during the war, I never came out so no one every told  what was going on." Knockout said.

      "Eh- well, during the war she was hired to kill a prime. When tried to assassinate the prime, she failed, I scolded her and told her to try again. She got real angry, she went crazy mad. She killed my whole entire fleet of assassins, she killed the prime too. " Y/N said, while not trying to cry. "the Prime, my lost love" Y/N mumbled.

       "What did you say?" Knockout asked.

       "Nothing." Y/N responded.

       "Oh well, she has betrayed us before. She might leave." Knockout said trying to comfort her.

      "She might." Y/N said while sighing.I could tell, she was trying not to think about her past. I felt bad for bringing that up.

      "Y/N, I sorry I didn't mean to make think about-." Knockout apologized.

      "It's fine, I need to let go of my past. I just can't though." Y/N said with a deep thought.

      "There is a reason why you can't let go of your past, I know. It's hard to let go." Knockout said.

      "Why can't I let go of my past?" Y/N questioned.

      "Well, there are many things people can't forget or forgive from war. Many deaths happened during war, so many bots lost their comrades. Many bots lost great partners. So it is not just you,  many other bots are having the same issue. Just know that you are not the only one." Knockout said.

Y/N's view

      Then I saw a town, then a area full of junky cars parked in front of some sort of screen, "Knockout, what's this place?" Y/N asked.

      "Well, have you seen a horror movie before?" Knockout asked.

      "No, horror movie?" Y/N said with curiosity.

      "It's a really scary movie, you will see. Also try not to transform, if these species see you, we are all done for." Knockout said.

      "Got it, but I don't think they will even notice me." Y/N exclaimed. As we watched the movie, Knockout and me saw some moments humans have under dire circumstances. Those moments we would have, me and Knockout would have those moments. I started to wonder, if I felt the same way those humans felt for each other, for Knockout.

       "So, what did you think about the movie?" He said as we drove to those rocks.

      "I liked it, we should do this again. What do you say?" Y/N said with enthusiasm.

      "Yeah, sounds great. That movie we saw is a classic, I love it." Knockout said.

      "Do think we are far enough to request a ground bridge?" Y/N asked.

      "Yes, what will we tell Lord Megatron?" Knockout said.

      "Uh-" Y/N stuttered.

      A beep came from Knockout's audio receptors, "Hold that thought. Yes, my liege?" Knockout said.

      "Knockout, is Y/N there?" Megatron said.

      "Yes, my liege. Do you have some coordinates for us, for a relic?" Knockout questioned.

      "Yes, tell Soundwave your coordinates, so you can obtain the relic. And tell Y/N that I would like her to extinguish at least one spark on this mission." Megatron demanded.

      "Yes, my liege." Knockout responded.

      "Do I even want to know Megatron's demand's?" Y/N asked with sarcasm

       "He wants you to extinguish at least one spark, is that even going to be a problem for you?" Knockout asked.

       "No, but do I even want to bother?" Y/N asked.

       "Well, if you want to stay in our ranks, then yes." Knockout exclaimed.

       "Ugh, let's do this. I can't wait to see what new relic we can get. Here's the plan, you get the relic and I will hold them off." Y/N planned.

       "Got it! Wait, can you even take them?" Knockout asked.

       "Uh let's see here, Bulkhead's and Arcee's legs are damaged badly, and they a muscle car and truck left with no injuries. I think I can take them." Y/N said with confidence.

       "How did you know-" Knockout asked.

       "about Prime and his Scout? I did some after hour research." Y/N interrupted.

       "Smart, let's do this." Knockout replied. As he said that, the ground bridge popped up right in front of us. We walked through and all we saw was concrete walls surrounding us. It didn't smell right either, but as we walked through Decepticon Miners came out of the ground bridge. "Megatron, what relics are we looking for?" Knockout asked.

       "Knockout this relic is a dooms-day device, get before the autobots. Or, we Deceptions may face our darkest hour." Megatron said.

       "Yes sir! Y/N guard my 6 o'clock." Knockout commanded.

       "Got it!" Y/N responded. As I responded, I saw two autobots coming towards us.

A/N

 If you guys would like to see Y/N with some different Decepticons or Autobots, comment down below!! Thanks!!